Mavi Air 2s high Temperature disconnect
403 2 2023-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Edu_bodi
New

Argentina

Hello how are you? I am using an Air 2S, I flew it in a rural area to record agricultural fields. With a temperature of 37 degrees, the heatsink was really hot. I suffered a severe disconnection (more than 15 seconds) about 800 meters away and with a maximum signal. Then the signal came back and I landed it. The drone cannot be used in high temperatures? It is not used in summer on the beach? the manual indicates that up to 40 degrees is its working range.
sorry for my english its a translation. Leave now. Thank you.-
2023-2-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've flew my Air 2S numerous times in 40C temperatures last summer and didn't experience any high temp disconnects.  Now I didn't sit still and hover which can cause it to heat up.  But I flew it for several batteries straight without issue.  
2023-2-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. In tropical areas and high-temperature outdoor environments in summer, if the temperature of the main controller exceeds the temperature alarm value after a long period of flight, it is normal that the DJI Fly app prompts "Aircraft processor overheated". In this case, the aircraft has to be powered off, and flight cannot be continued until the aircraft has cooled down. If you are flying within the normal-temperature environment and experience this issue, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules