Due for an update FW ver 01.03.10.10
832 6 2023-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

we are due within weeks for a new version to Pop out:  I bet we will see another tweak of sharpness with the Paramaters once again, and some minor adjustments, and be surprized by DJI adding in a few    features that were left out.   DJI will always protocol an response to check tehsite, but check your Spyware the Mimo app, to get the latest firmware.

what are yo thoughts on this
2023-2-10
Use props
m326
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I hope they don't increase sharpness and leave us with no control.
More -dB on the audio input please.
2023-2-10
Use props
snowcatxx87
lvl.2
Flight distance : 290564 ft
Canada

m326 Posted at 2-10 06:39
I hope they don't increase sharpness and leave us with no control.
More -dB on the audio input please.

Regarding the microphone input - it is not a reduction that is the problem, it has a clipping issue before it gets reduced - the actual input needs to be reduced before getting recorded, as the clipping is still present but it's just quieter in post haha.

Entire thread is here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D781%26typeid%3D781
2023-2-10
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

Just don't push it cuz you might not get a new FW for at least 8 more months... :-)
2023-2-10
Use props
Kamen666
lvl.4
Flight distance : 246194 ft
United States

osmonauta Posted at 2-10 10:07
Just don't push it cuz you might not get a new FW for at least 8 more months... :-)

At least...
2023-2-12
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

If hte camera does not get new firmware within time then this will be more or less matured but normally they are due for one real soon push or not, they need to  add in a few things they missed or waiting for.   I am sure we will see a new camera in October LOL nope
2023-2-13
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

They are probably working on a firmware with a lot of new features or fixes. One is probably gyrodata that they are beta-testing on Action 2.
2023-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules