DJI Mini SE vs Mini 2: which drone should you choose?
2156 14 2023-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ag4tech
lvl.2

Algeria

The DJI Mini SE is the newest in the wildly popular DJI Mini series, following the Mavic Mini and Mini 2. However, you will have noticed one key detail: despite being published last, it is less expensive than its predecessor. Why? What are the distinctions between the Mini 2 and Mini SE? Which is better: the DJI Mini SE or the Mini 2?….Read more.  (https://ag4tech.com/dji-mini-se-vs-mini-2/ )

2023-2-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mini 2 for the win.  
2023-2-10
Use props
PixelPro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

Mini 2 by far, but I wouldn't buy either. I would go for the MINI 3 or the MINI 3 PRO
2023-2-10
Use props
PixelPro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

2023-2-10
Use props
djiuser_mB6sEMRJFUkD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4844101 ft
Angola

Mini 2 by far.
2023-2-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mini 2 for many reasons but mainly Ocusync support.
2023-2-11
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Easy choice between those 2 drones.  I rarely fly my Mini 2 anymore since getting the Mini 3 Pro.
2023-2-11
Use props
Big KS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 132441 ft

United Kingdom

Mini 2 uses different transmission to Mini SE and is way better, the motors are the same on both drones as well, but I fly my Mini SE and its fantastic for its price. If you're looking for a cheap drone then I recommend the Mini SE.
2023-2-11
Use props
djiuser_Mak1inAoSbof
Banned

Pakistan

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2023-2-11
Use props
djiuser_Mak1inAoSbof
Banned

Pakistan

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2023-2-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Mini 2
2023-2-17
Use props
djiuser_tPSVUN0ivMBm
lvl.1
Norway

would you still recommend the mini 2 over the mini 2 se? I bought both on sale, but have to send one back. fly more combo both and the price difference was 100$. also see that both have ocysync. will the mini 2 be suspended for service before the mini 2 se?
3-31 11:01
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_tPSVUN0ivMBm Posted at 3-31 11:01
would you still recommend the mini 2 over the mini 2 se? I bought both on sale, but have to send one back. fly more combo both and the price difference was 100$. also see that both have ocysync. will the mini 2 be suspended for service before the mini 2 se?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. There is no relevant news about suspending the service for the DJI Mini 2 and Mini 2 se therefore we cannot provide any information related to this inquiry. In addition, you may compare both drones using this link https://www.dji.com/products/comparison-consumer-drones so you can choose the best drone that suits your needs. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
3-31 18:21
Use props
djiuser_tPSVUN0ivMBm
lvl.1
Norway

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-31 18:21
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. There is no relevant news about suspending the service for the DJI Mini 2 and Mini 2 se therefore we cannot provide any information related to this inquiry. In addition, you may compare both drones using this link https://www.dji.com/products/comparison-consumer-drones so you can choose the best drone that suits your needs. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.

DJI has requested the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) for a Class II permissive change to the Mini 2 SE. More specifically, the new drone will add an alternative camera chip H22A55. Compared to the original camera chip H22A35, the alternative chip brings an additional 4K function.
4-6 23:50
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_tPSVUN0ivMBm Posted at 4-6 23:50
DJI has requested the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) for a Class II permissive change to the Mini 2 SE. More specifically, the new drone will add an alternative camera chip H22A55. Compared to the original camera chip H22A35, the alternative chip brings an additional 4K function.

Thank you for the information provided. If there is any news about this concern, we will surely post it on our official channels. As of the time being, we are still supporting both drones mentioned on this post. Should you have any technical inquiries about your unit, feel free to contact us. We appreciate your valued support.
4-8 02:14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules