I want a tutorial on dji assistant 2
937 1 2023-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_elmIyQiglT87
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6091768 ft
Romania

I need to connect my dji mini se to dji assistant 2 but i don't know how, i watched tutorial on YouTube but it didn't work. Can you help me?
2023-2-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_elmIyQiglT87. Thank you for reaching out. May we ask what would you like to do with the DJI Assistant 2? Are you trying to refresh the firmware? At present, the DJI Assistant 2 software downloaded from the official website cannot upgrade the DJI Mini 2 and DJI Mini SE directly, but the DJI Assistant 2 can be modified to achieve the upgrade. Please check the below steps:
a. Please download the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) from the DJI Website.(https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mini-se)
b. Open the folder where the assistant software is located, and find the """"DJI Engine"""" folder, find """"defaultsettings.ini"""", then open it and change the """"0"""" to """"1"""". Please refer to the below path for Windows and Mac:
For Windows - Program Files (x86) > DJI Product > DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones) > DJI Engine > find """"defaultsettings.ini"""", then open it and change the """"0"""" to """"1"""".

For Mac: Right-click the DJI Assistant 2 software > Show Package Contents, then follow the below photo to find the defaultsettings.ini.

Hope this helps. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules