Can't connect dji mini se to dji assistant 2
1385 1 2023-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_elmIyQiglT87
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6091768 ft
Romania

I tried tutorial on YouTube but it didn't work. I tried to Google but it didn't work. The drone just doesn't connect to dji assistant 2, what can I do?
2023-2-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We do apologize for the inconvenience. You may need to modify the software to achieve the upgrade. Please check the below steps;

1. Download the DJI Assistant 2 Consumer drone series from the link that I sent above.
2. For Windows, go to Program Files (x86) > DJI Product > DJI Assistant 2 Consumer Drones > DJI Engine > , find "defaultsettings.ini", then open it and change the "0" to "1"
2. For Mac. right click DJI Assistant 2 software > Show Package Contents > find "defaultsettings.ini", then open it and change the "0" to "1"

After you configure the software on your computer settings, turn on the aircraft and connect the aircraft to the computer within 10 seconds using the data cable. If you connect the computer to the aircraft after 10 seconds, the computer will not be able to recognize the aircraft. Please follow these steps carefully to achieve the connection. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules