1947 10 2023-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alloffroad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6339409 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Trying to update my DJI Single Mic but always come up with this error message.

The problem is there is nothing on the device and I did find a way to copy the firmware over to get the update going

CleanShot 2023-02-11 at 11.43.09@2x.jpg
CleanShot 2023-02-11 at 11.47.13@2x.jpg
2023-2-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We do apologize for the inconvenience. If the firmware package cannot be put on your computer after it is connected to the receiver, you can format the receiver on your computer and then put it in the firmware package then check if the issue persists. Disconnect the device from the computer, and the receiver will automatically start a firmware update. While updating, there will be a prompt stating "Updating..." that appears on the receiver screen. If the issue persists, please provide us with a video recording showing the issue for us to check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-2-10
Use props
alloffroad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6339409 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-10 18:56
Hi there. We do apologize for the inconvenience. If the firmware package cannot be put on your computer after it is connected to the receiver, you can format the receiver on your computer and then put it in the firmware package then check if the issue persists. Disconnect the device from the computer, and the receiver will automatically start a firmware update. While updating, there will be a prompt stating "Updating..." that appears on the receiver screen. If the issue persists, please provide us with a video recording showing the issue for us to check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

strange you can never make it easy, after 15 attempts, unplugging and several cables it finally worked.
2023-2-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

alloffroad Posted at 2-10 19:50
strange you can never make it easy, after 15 attempts, unplugging and several cables it finally worked.

Great! We're glad that you already managed to update the firmware of your DJI Mic. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support!
2023-2-13
Use props
djiuser_7VP0V1vWtrGp
New

United Kingdom

Hello there, I have recently bought the DJI Mic with two transmitters.

I was able to update the firmware of both of them after several attempts, but there is no way I can update the receiver.

I have been trying all day and I am about to give up. I get exactly the same "there isn't enough free space" message. I did the factory reset many times and rebooted the receiver countless times.

I am really disappointed as it is not a cheap item and it would be much easier to update the firmware through an app.

I hope you can help me out.
2023-5-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_7VP0V1vWtrGp Posted at 5-17 09:00
Hello there, I have recently bought the DJI Mic with two transmitters.

I was able to update the firmware of both of them after several attempts, but there is no way I can update the receiver.

Hi there. We're sorry you're experiencing the same issues. If the problem persists even after following the instructions posted by DJI Paladin, then please share a short video showing the update process for further checking. Thank you.
2023-5-17
Use props
djiuser_7VP0V1vWtrGp
New

United Kingdom

Hello Tony, thank you for your reply.

Finally, after using Disk Utility on my Mac, I managed to format the receiver and then update the firmware.

Thanks for your help.
2023-5-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_7VP0V1vWtrGp Posted at 5-20 07:37
Hello Tony, thank you for your reply.

Finally, after using Disk Utility on my Mac, I managed to format the receiver and then update the firmware.

Thanks for the update. We're glad to know you managed to make it work. Please reach us back here should you have further concerns.
2023-5-21
Use props
Chris Turner1
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-2-10 18:56
Hi there. We do apologize for the inconvenience. If the firmware package cannot be put on your computer after it is connected to the receiver, you can format the receiver on your computer and then put it in the firmware package then check if the issue persists. Disconnect the device from the computer, and the receiver will automatically start a firmware update. While updating, there will be a prompt stating "Updating..." that appears on the receiver screen. If the issue persists, please provide us with a video recording showing the issue for us to check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Ive tried to update mine with these instructions and it will not work....
1-3 13:28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Chris Turner1 Posted at 1-3 13:28
Ive tried to update mine with these instructions and it will not work....

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Please refer to the following information below and check if the issue persists:

1. Make sure that the latest version of firmware is downloaded from the download page of DJI Mic's official website.
2. Make sure that the downloaded firmware (.bin file) is placed to the root directory of the transmitter and receiver.
3. Download the firmware again and place it to the corresponding folder. Restart the transmitter or receiver, and the issue can be resolved.
1-5 01:41
Use props
TexasStar15
lvl.1
United States

Does anyone know if the DJI Mic is compatible with the Samsung Ultra 23? I can't get the 2 to work together. Thanks
1-6 10:50
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules