No RAW+JPEG option?
343 4 2023-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AXJ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 587 ft
Belgium

Tried switching it in the camera settings at the 3 dots (top right coner) but its not there.

Then saw people switching it in the bottom right where it says "format" but when i click on that it doesnt pop anything up.

If i however klick on EV i get the pop up to change that.

Im using the nothing phone and the latste software of the dji fly app (1.9.4)

Thanks for the help!

2023-2-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Our apologies for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what specific mobile device are you using? Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device then check if the issue still persists. The photo format can be changed on the bottom right part of the camera view. If the issue persists, please provide us a screen recording video showing the issue for us to check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-2-10
Use props
AXJ
lvl.1
Belgium

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-10 18:43
Hi there. Our apologies for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what specific mobile device are you using? Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device then check if the issue still persists. The photo format can be changed on the bottom right part of the camera view. If the issue persists, please provide us a screen recording video showing the issue for us to check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi there! thanks for the quick respons.

Im using the "nothing" phone.
reinstalling the app did not help. below you will find a video that shows the problem.
https://mega.nz/file/JFoUEALK#KtvWjC0o96-AtF96I4c3hEzIOgOKt-tFOOBe3jbyKmA

again, thank you for the help!
2023-2-10
Use props
AXJ
lvl.1
Belgium

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-10 18:43
Hi there. Our apologies for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what specific mobile device are you using? Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device then check if the issue still persists. The photo format can be changed on the bottom right part of the camera view. If the issue persists, please provide us a screen recording video showing the issue for us to check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I just saw that i was looking at the wrong specs.
My drone is the dji mini se not mini 2
Sorry for any inconvenience i may have caused.
2023-2-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

AXJ Posted at 2-11 07:03
I just saw that i was looking at the wrong specs.
My drone is the dji mini se not mini 2
Sorry for any inconvenience i may have caused.

Thank you for the clarification. The DJI Mini SE only supports the JPEG photo format and it doesn't have the JPEG+RAW feature. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules