Unable to update RC-N1
4937 16 2023-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_jacob_b
lvl.2
Flight distance : 898957 ft
United States

Firmware stuck on V02.00.1200 on RC-N1. I cannot update from the iOS or iPadOS DJI Fly app (Server error 0×115000100002), nor from macOS DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) V2.1.16, or from Windows DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) V2.1.16. Have been trying daily for the last week to update and pair to Mavic 3. Apparently the most current controller version is 04.xx.xxxx (DJI Support)

I am really frustrated after spending $1500 USD on a Mavic 3 and not being able to pair it to a controller, and am now out of options. Is my controller bricked? Is there anything I can do???

DJI FLY>Profile>Settings>Check for firmware updates>> Server error 0×115000100002 (see attachment)macOS Assistant 2>DJI>RC-N1>Firmware Update>> V02.00.1200 as current and no Flight Logs???? (see attachment)
Windows Assistant 2>DJI>RC-N1>Firmware Update>> V02.00.1200 as current and no Flight Logs????

iPhone 11 Pro (DJI Fly V1.9.1)
iPad Pro 2022 (DJI Fly V1.9.1)
macOS 13.1
Windows 10
DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) V2.1.16

macOS Assistant 2

macOS Assistant 2

iOS DJI FLY

iOS DJI FLY
2023-2-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if you get any notification to update the firmware of the remote controller in the DJI FLY APP when connecting RC-N1 to your phone?
2023-2-10
Use props
djiuser_jacob_b
lvl.2
United States

No there is no notification like that
2023-2-11
Use props
Platano137
New

Australia

I have the exactly same problem.  
2023-2-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Platano137 Posted at 2-18 06:18
I have the exactly same problem.  
[view_image]

Hi there. We're sorry you're experiencing the same concern. We recommend you update the firmware through the DJI Fly app. On the DJI Fly app, select "Connection Guide," select your aircraft model, and the app will prompt the firmware update notice. Once it completes the update through the app, you may try the DJI Assistant 2 software again. Please keep us posted. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-2-19
Use props
djiuser_2M6OHqCX7TvX
New

United Kingdom

Did anyone managed to sort this issue please
2023-4-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_2M6OHqCX7TvX Posted at 4-22 08:30
Did anyone managed to sort this issue please

Hi there. We're sorry for the inconvenience. If you are experiencing the same concern, please refer to the instructions posted in reply #5. If the issue persists, please let us know. Thank you.
2023-4-22
Use props
FTrindade
lvl.2
Flight distance : 395456 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

I have EXACTLY the same issue.
I would like to use my RC-N1 that is bound to my mini 2 with my new miji 3 pro and when I choose the mini 3 Pro from the list, it says uncompatible firmware but then it always crashes.
Messages vary from network error (and my network is fine, thank you) to some other messages of server wrror.

I am able to connect to ALL DJI sites and update all my other devices EXCEPT my RC-N1.

I am really mad now.
2023-5-7
Use props
shaneZhang
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4596 ft
United States

Have the same problem, DJI Fly app can not show the RC firmware version (N/A), and DJI Assistant 2 can show the firmware version, but can not show available firmwares.
2023-5-8
Use props
alejandrogalaxy
New

Spain

tengo el mismo problema no puedo actualizar el mando con el firware para utilizar el mini 3 desde la aplicacion fly dji desde apple necesito solucion porfavor
2023-5-18
Use props
Guigoruiz1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 235039 ft
United Kingdom

I have the exact same problem with a mavic air 2. Has anyone ever solved this?
2023-5-30
Use props
djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 474537 ft
United States

Guigoruiz1 Posted at 5-30 11:08
I have the exact same problem with a mavic air 2. Has anyone ever solved this?

Yes i have. You need to delete the fly app on your phone or tablet. Then redown it again. Then connect to your drone. It will ask you to update. Click update and it should work.
2023-5-30
Use props
Guigoruiz1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 235039 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC Posted at 5-30 12:51
Yes i have. You need to delete the fly app on your phone or tablet. Then redown it again. Then connect to your drone. It will ask you to update. Click update and it should work.

That didn’t work for me. I got a prompt to upgrade the drone firmware but not the controller. It’s weird though since the drone was already up to date and it just reinstalled the same version. The controller still appears as N/A in the about tab
2023-5-31
Use props
SzJ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 612999 ft
  • >>>
Hungary

djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC Posted at 5-30 12:51

Totally same here, no solution.
All we have controller with green leds?

And dear, we cannot connet to the drone BECAUSE it had can not upgrade, to be able to connect!!!

UPDATE! solved!

check the AIRCRAFT firmware in the app on android!!!!:

it will update to next,

than tap connect to mini3 pro, and it will update the latest RC firmware.

Thats all!

2023-5-31
Use props
Benrider2002
New
Flight distance : 14951 ft

Canada

Hey, i had the same problem as all of you! I tried with my iPhone, my iPad and finally with the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) on windows 11.

What is my answer for the problem? ANDROID! I downloaded the dji fly app on one of my friend's android and it updated the controller like a charm!

Hope it will be the case for all of you too!
2023-6-1
Use props
djiuser_jacob_b
lvl.2
United States

SOLVED!!
To update your RC N-1 controller You Will Need An Android Phone.

I used a friends Z-flip 4 running Android 13 and the controller was then able to update itself in the app via Profile>Settings>Check for firmware updates. Once it has completed an update with the Android device, it will work like normal on all platforms with the usual software... DJI Assistant 2, DJI Fly, etc. The install process for this is rather convoluted (coming from iOS) but go to DJI>Support>Downloads>DJI fly. Click on the app icon and then agree to all the necessary android warnings and open the app. If I remember correctly I had to go into settings somewhere and allow app installs from outside the PlayStore or from unidentified developers or something. Best of luck!

So sorry, I figured this out in February and forgot to post a fix
Thanks Benrider2002 for the reminder!
2023-6-1
Use props
fans2b787f9d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 764180 ft
Sweden

SzJ Posted at 5-31 13:02
Totally same here, no solution.
All we have controller with green leds?

None of these advices worked but when I solved the problem by downgrading to the oldest firmware in the RCN1
2023-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules