6921 94 2023-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Michael Starley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2812 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2023-11-21 01:34
Hi, ItzFilyO. We suggest trying to download the firmware from the official website first. https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/phantom-4-pro I that does not work, I will send you a message.
1.  Import the file “update.zip” into the microSD card.
Note: If the upgrade fails via an SD card, please copy the update.zip file to the internal memory of the remote controller and try to upgrade again.

Hello DJI Tony!

I am also having this issue with the  MapBox Bug on the GL300E controller.
I have downloaded and installed the latest firmware from the dji web site.

Still no chicken dinner.
Can you send me the usb flash drive patch file?

Thank You!
1-3 10:32
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Michael Starley Posted at 1-3 10:32
Hello DJI Tony!

I am also having this issue with the  MapBox Bug on the GL300E controller.

Hi, Michael.  If the suggested method does not work, please kindly check your forum inbox as I sent you a message. I appreciate your patience.
1-5 23:51
Use props
fans0d2c64d4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 52651 ft

Argentina

can someone send me the link for the solution?
1-7 14:58
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans0d2c64d4 Posted at 1-7 14:58
can someone send me the link for the solution?

Hello there. I sent you a message, please kindly check your forum inbox. Keep us posted if the issue persists. Have a great day ahead.
1-7 21:41
Use props
TimSauter
New
Flight distance : 2024 ft

Germany

Hello DJI Tony,

I also have an Phantom 4 Pro and a GL300E. Unfurtunately my GL300E also shows a black mapbox. I already tried the firmware verison 1.4.3.0 from the DJI website. I could install that firmware, but the mapbox stayed black. Can you send me the link like the others as well?

Kind Regards,
Tim
1-25 13:05
Use props
Michael Starley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2812 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-5 23:51
Hi, Michael.  If the suggested method does not work, please kindly check your forum inbox as I sent you a message. I appreciate your patience.

Cannot thank enough!
1-30 16:28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

TimSauter Posted at 1-25 13:05
Hello DJI Tony,

I also have an Phantom 4 Pro and a GL300E. Unfurtunately my GL300E also shows a black mapbox. I already tried the firmware verison 1.4.3.0 from the DJI website. I could install that firmware, but the mapbox stayed black. Can you send me the link like the others as well?

Hi. Please kindly check your inbox. I have also sent you a message. Keep us updated if you encounter any other issues. Have a great day ahead.
1-30 20:20
Use props
fans75d7f38e
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9665108 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I would like to receive the firmware/APK version to solve the map problem. I tried but all the download links have expired and the firmware V01.04.03.00 published on the official DJI page does not solve the problem
2-21 04:34
Use props
Evgeny Klimov
lvl.1

Russia

Hello!  Send me a link to the firmware for the GL300E remote control. Upload the file to perpetual file storage.  Why are you uploading a file to temporary file storage? Make a page with the file on this site or download the update to the official website dji.com
2-24 01:19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Evgeny Klimov Posted at 2-24 01:19
Hello!  Send me a link to the firmware for the GL300E remote control. Upload the file to perpetual file storage.  Why are you uploading a file to temporary file storage? Make a page with the file on this site or download the update to the official website dji.com

Hi there. I replied to your message. Please kindly check your messages. Have a great day ahead.
2-24 01:34
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans75d7f38e Posted at 2-21 04:34
I would like to receive the firmware/APK version to solve the map problem. I tried but all the download links have expired and the firmware V01.04.03.00 published on the official DJI page does not solve the problem

We apologize for the inconvenience. You may download the firmware of the remote controller to the microSD card, and then update the firmware manually.
Note: If the upgrade fails via microSD card, please copy the update.zip file to the internal memory of the remote controller and try to upgrade again.
2.  Power off the remote controller and insert the microSD card.
3.  Power on the remote controller and tap “Install”.
Please keep me posted. Have a great day.
2-24 01:51
Use props
fansa74b3192
lvl.1
Indonesia

DJI Tony Posted at 2-24 01:51
We apologize for the inconvenience. You may download the firmware of the remote controller [view_image] to the microSD card, and then update the firmware manually.
Note: If the upgrade fails via microSD card, please copy the update.zip file to the internal memory of the remote controller and try to upgrade again.

I have the same issue with the mapbox not working. Can i get the link as well?
Thanks
2-25 05:11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansa74b3192 Posted at 2-25 05:11
I have the same issue with the mapbox not working. Can i get the link as well?
Thanks

Hi there. Please use this link https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/RYG8R68Z3TbX8bw and follow the procedures above. Please keep us posted. Have a great day.
2-25 23:58
Use props
fansa74b3192
lvl.1
Indonesia

DJI Tony Posted at 2-25 23:58
Hi there. Please use this link https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/RYG8R68Z3TbX8bw and follow the procedures above. Please keep us posted. Have a great day.

The map works now as it should. Thanks
2-27 00:48
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansa74b3192 Posted at 2-27 00:48
The map works now as it should. Thanks

Perfect. I'm glad to know you got it working. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you need further help. Have a nice day ahead.
2-27 02:35
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules