Dji Mini 3 pro - Zoom issue when changing camera angle
1000 10 2023-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
StianKlaus1
lvl.1
Norway

Hi.
I just bought my first ever drone, and had my first ever flight to day.
It was a good day! But... I encountered a small issue that I want to see if anyone know anything about.
When ever I turn my camera angle from 90 degrees down and then changing it back to flat level, the camera makes a zoom.
It goes from 1X to 1.4X.
Does anyone have a solution to this?
2023-2-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, StianKlaus1. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please provide a sample video for further checking? Thank you.
2023-2-11
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

That's really strange.  Mine has never done that.  Hopefully, DJI can help resolve your issue.
2023-2-12
Use props
StianKlaus1
lvl.1
Norway

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-11 21:12
Hi, StianKlaus1. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please provide a sample video for further checking? Thank you.

Hi and thanks for you'r answer.
I can't upload videos directly to the forum, so I created a Google folder where you can find the clip.
If you use VLC player, you can also turn on subtitles.
Here you can see the drone information.
The zoom goes from 10000 to 10350.

Link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1426_XkZtspdkwFDs8zaeSl7y79RoDDLC/view?usp=sharing
2023-2-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

StianKlaus1 Posted at 2-12 03:30
I can't upload videos directly to the forum, so I created a Google folder where you can find the clip.
If you use VLC player, you can also turn on subtitles.

Hi, StianKlaus1. Thank you for your cooperation. We have forwarded the link to our relevant team for further checking. We'll update you once we received feedback. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-2-12
Use props
PixelPro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

Ive had the exact same problem.
2023-2-13
Use props
PixelPro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-12 04:44
Hi, StianKlaus1. Thank you for your cooperation. We have forwarded the link to our relevant team for further checking. We'll update you once we received feedback. Thank you for your kind understanding.

This is happening with the mini 3 standard version too.
2023-2-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

StianKlaus1 Posted at 2-12 03:30
If you use VLC player, you can also turn on subtitles.

Hi, StianKlaus1. Thank you for patiently waiting. Please check the details below:
• Please make sure that all devices and the app have the latest firmware version.
• Please perform a remote controller calibration by opening the DJI Fly app and go to the image transmission page. The path of the RC calibration:【···】-【Control】-【RC calibration】-【Start】then enter the calibration page and start to calibrate. Please push the control sticks and rotate the dial to their maximum range several times in all directions.
• If the issue persists, please sync the flight records and provide the flight account and exact test time to us for further checking.

Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-2-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

PixelPro Posted at 2-13 18:24
This is happening with the mini 3 standard version too.

Hi, PixelPro. We're sorry to read that you're experiencing the same issue. Please follow the steps on post #8 (https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 056&pid=2981742). Kindly keep us posted as well. Thank you.
2023-2-14
Use props
nuwaus
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-14 05:45
Hi, StianKlaus1. Thank you for patiently waiting. Please check the details below:
• Please make sure that all devices and the app have the latest firmware version.
• Please perform a remote controller calibration by opening the DJI Fly app and go to the image transmission page. The path of the RC calibration:【···】-【Control】-【RC calibration】-【Start】then enter the calibration page and start to calibrate. Please push the control sticks and rotate the dial to their maximum range several times in all directions.

Hi,

Thank you for this guide.
I had the exact same issue and fixed it by following this guide.

Regards
2023-8-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

nuwaus Posted at 8-1 19:25
Hi,

Thank you for this guide.

No problems, glad to see your issue is resolved. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us. Have a nice day!
2023-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules