Your user group with no voting privileges
2023-2-11
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Spain

What next?   How about another poll Red vs Blue?
2023-2-11
Use props
PixelPro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

Labroides Posted at 2-11 08:57
What next?   How about another poll Red vs Blue?

It's a great way to help me decide on my next drone, thank you. Plus I've only done three polls
2023-2-11
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

PixelPro Posted at 2-11 09:00
It's a great way to help me decide on my next drone, thank you. Plus I've only done three polls

Your "polls" don't have anything that would be useful in deciding which drone to buy.
You'd be a lot better off studying their specs to find which  would best suit the things wou want or need in a drone.

2023-2-11
Use props
PixelPro
Second Officer
United States

Labroides Posted at 2-11 09:35
Your "polls" don't have anything that would be useful in deciding which drone to buy.
You'd be a lot better off studying their specs to find which  would best suit the things wou want or need in a drone.

Specs don't show performance, experience does.
2023-2-11
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

PixelPro Posted at 2-11 09:40

Maybe instead of polls, try searching for comparison. Try Youtube, Jake Sloan for a start. He does a great job.
2023-2-11
Use props
Pastime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3395469 ft
United States

Specs.would be better ,as every person is going to have a different experience
with even the same model drone.
So to make a long story short no two are probably going to be the same.
2023-2-11
Use props
PixelPro
Second Officer
United States

Pastime Posted at 2-11 11:30
Specs.would be better ,as every person is going to have a different experience
with even the same model drone.
So to make a long story short no two are probably going to be the same.

Not really. For example, the mini 3 pro has a range problem that a spec page wouldn't tell you.
2023-2-11
Use props
Pastime
Second Officer
United States

PixelPro Posted at 2-11 12:43
Not really. For example, the mini 3 pro has a range problem that a spec page wouldn't tell you.

As I stated in my last thread every person is going to have a different experience with the same model
DJI drone some will be good some will be not so good to bad.
And of course a spec page will not have that.Its up to the drone operator when he or she finds a model
of interest to purchase to do a complete all you can get amount of research on it.
2023-2-11
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

You haven't explained what you want from people ... you just said Drone A vs Drone B.
You don't know why people vote one way or how that relates to what you want to know.
If you are searching for information, you need to be a lot more specific.
2023-2-11
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

You haven't explained what you want from people ... you just said Drone A vs Drone B.
You don't know why people vote one way or how that relates to what you want to know.
2023-2-11
Use props
PixelPro
Second Officer
United States

Labroides Posted at 2-11 15:44

ok, you can have it your way. But does it really matter to you how I make my decision?
2023-2-11
Use props
Pastime
Second Officer
United States

PixelPro Posted at 2-11 16:17
ok, you can have it your way. But does it really matter to you how I make my decision?

Acting like that is not going to help you find what you are looking for,and for getting
any kind of advice,from any of these great people here.
2023-2-11
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

PixelPro Posted at 2-11 16:17

Not really, but if you want to make an INFORMED decision...
2023-2-11
Use props
Monkey007
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 73775046 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Dirty Bird Posted at 2-13 03:30
The only problem I see is you are contemplating an in-production Air 2S vs a Mavic 2 Pro that has been out of production for over a year.  Not that you can't find a Mavic 2 Pro in decent condition but that is something to factor in.  Perhaps consider the Air 2S vs a Mavic 3 Classic?  In the latter case I would choose the Mavic 3 Classic, especially with the new native Waypoint support & the possibility of adding the LTE module.

On your original question, in my personal opinion, a big plus for the Mavic 2 Pro is it uses DJI Go 4 as the flight app.  Fly is OK & gets the job done, but it lacks many features & settings of Go 4, plus Go 4 puts more data on the screen for instant access.  Fly is a simplified app & not really "professional" level, again IMHO.

Fly is OK & gets the job done, but it lacks many features &  settings of Go 4, plus Go 4 puts more data on the screen for instant  access.  Fly is a simplified app & not really "professional" level,  again IMHO.

First of all, not hijacking this thread here; but Mavic2 vs Air2S is effectively and inevitably GO4 vs FLY

Haven't used the GO4 for well over a year until last week when I 'needed' to use my Mavic2; and found that I couldn't even read the camera settings on the top part of the screen without my reading glasses, let alone getting any instant access to them. By the way, could you please name a few other 'professional' features on the GO4 that are still missing on the current version of FLY app?

2023-2-13
Use props
Ph3onix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2341886 ft
France

Hello, one thing that is also to be taken into account is at the level of battery for the Mavic 2 because these are more and more difficult to find while there is no problem finding them for the mavic air 2s.
2023-2-15
Use props
PixelPro
Second Officer
United States

Ph3onix Posted at 2-15 08:25
Hello, one thing that is also to be taken into account is at the level of battery for the Mavic 2 because these are more and more difficult to find while there is no problem finding them for the mavic air 2s.

Thanks for your advice
2023-2-15
Use props
izotop
lvl.4
Flight distance : 388763 ft

Slovenia

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2023-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now