DJI Wireless Mic
781 4 2023-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cspot
lvl.1

United States

Are you able to charge the receiver on the DJI wireless Mic system while using it.  I plugged it in today when using it to charge it.  It was working fine before I plugged it in.  As soon as I plugged it in to charge, I got a humming or motor sounding noise that stayed constant.  Any feeback would be appreciated.
2023-2-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please provide us with a short video showing the issue? If the irregular sound can be heard on the recording that would be very helpful for us to check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-2-11
Use props
cspot
lvl.1

United States

I think I have discovered what is causing it.  It only is an issue if I am charging the camera and the receiver at the same time.  I am using a Go Pro 11 with mic adapter.  I can charge the receiver and it will sound fine if I am not charging the camera.  Not sure if anyone has encountered this and has a solution.  I like to hook my camera on the boat without the battery and record on loop.  No battery helps control the heat.  I am putting a clip on Youtube and will share it when it is done loading.  In the country, so internet speed stinks here.  LOL.
2023-2-12
Use props
cspot
lvl.1

United States

That was quicker than I expected.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM8qbhLT6KY
2023-2-12
Use props
cspot
lvl.1

United States

I can work around it by putting the battery in the camera when I need to charge the receiver.  Not a huge deal but would be nice not to have to do that.  

2023-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules