RC Controller corrupted Screen Record
486 3 2023-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_2IfwcTAMttiy
New

United States

Using the RC controller, recording screen.

I shutdown controller without stopping recording. The file seems to have saved as a TMP file. I have attempted several recoveries tools to convert to video file without sucess.

Looking for ideas/procedure to acomplish recovery.
2023-2-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Can you please confirm if you do have an SD Card installed on the DJI RC? The screenshot and screen recording functions are only available after installing a microSD card. You may check on this path DJI RC\SanDisk SD Card\Pictures\Screenshots if you can locate the file. We will also coordinate this concern with our designated team for further clarification. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-2-11
Use props
djiuser_2IfwcTAMttiy
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-11 19:22
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Can you please confirm if you do have an SD Card installed on the DJI RC? The screenshot and screen recording functions are only available after installing a microSD card. You may check on this path DJI RC\SanDisk SD Card\Pictures\Screenshots if you can locate the file. We will also coordinate this concern with our designated team for further clarification. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

SD card installed. A large TMP file was created which I'm assuming at the time of properly ending the screen recording it gets saved as a video file.
2023-2-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_2IfwcTAMttiy Posted at 2-12 09:25
SD card installed. A large TMP file was created which I'm assuming at the time of properly ending the screen recording it gets saved as a video file.

Hi there, please note that the file format of the screen recording is MP4 instead of TMP. You can check the screen recording footage at DJI RC\SanDisk SD Card\Movies.
2023-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules