When will flagship phones with a protective case be supported?
463 1 2023-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mylenium2000
New

Germany

>S22 Ultra, iPhone 14 Max, etc.

I don't mean ultra-thin cases that you can leave out, but cases that deserve the name and are also suitable for adventure outdoor use.
SupCase, for example.

The current magnetic clip is far too small. There is no chance of attaching the mobile phone with the case. A larger clip does not necessarily have to be included. But why is this not available as an extra accessory? I have looked around in this and other forums. The topic is neither new nor rare. But for years there has been no satisfactory solution. That is to be found in modifications to cases, bending the actual clamp. But is that really a solution? DFI is not alone either. The other manufacturers also have no real solution to the problem.

But this way, I will refrain from filming with a gimbal during a trip this year.

Too bad, the solution would be so close. Or is there perhaps something planned? It would be about time.

BR
2023-2-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Mylenium2000. Thank you for reaching out. The Osmo Mobile DJI OM 5, OM 4, Osmo Mobile 6, and Osmo Mobile SE can be used with phone cases but if your phone is wrapped with a case, its size should be compatible with the recommended size of the gimbal. In addition, the magnetic ring holder should not be attached to the phone case. As for the size of the magnetic clip and extra accessory, I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules