1170 6 2023-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_SAZShCThOQeM
lvl.3
Flight distance : 274636 ft
  • >>>
Trinidad and Tobago

I think there should be an option to auto adjust the gimbal upward and downward movement when ascending and descending in normal and sports mode. It should look similar to when you’re using the motion controller and flying forward and upward or forward and downwards. What you guys think. I know you can manual adjust the gimbal using the gimbal knob but it would be a cool feature.
2023-2-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_SAZShCThOQeM. Thank you for reaching out. The gimbal mode will be automatically switched according to the flight mode. When the flight mode is Normal/Sport mode: The gimbal is in altitude stabilization mode. The tilt angle of the gimbal remains stable relative to the horizontal plane.
2023-2-12
Use props
djiuser_SAZShCThOQeM
lvl.3
  • >>>
Trinidad and Tobago

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-12 19:14
Hi, djiuser_SAZShCThOQeM. Thank you for reaching out. The gimbal mode will be automatically switched according to the flight mode. When the flight mode is Normal/Sport mode: The gimbal is in altitude stabilization mode. The tilt angle of the gimbal remains stable relative to the horizontal plane.

A nice suggestion for an update would be to have the gimbal operate the same way as the motion controller.
2023-2-12
Use props
WernerD
Second Officer
Flight distance : 350837 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Flying with headtracking might be a workaround.
On the request as such, yes, if I want to reduce the altitude fast it does not necessarily mean I want to film the ground. Maybe an exponential setting would do the trick - you look 20° downwards but the drone flies 80° downwards?The ultimate answer will probably be, do not fly with the Motion Controller but the FPV Controller.
2023-2-12
Use props
djiuser_SAZShCThOQeM
lvl.3
  • >>>
Trinidad and Tobago

WernerD Posted at 2-12 21:43
Flying with headtracking might be a workaround.
On the request as such, yes, if I want to reduce the altitude fast it does not necessarily mean I want to film the ground. Maybe an exponential setting would do the trick - you look 20° downwards but the drone flies 80° downwards?The ultimate answer will probably be, do not fly with the Motion Controller but the FPV Controller.

I’m talking about flying with the fpv controller in normal or sports mode and get that gimbal movement like when you’re using the motion controller to go higher or lower. It can be achieved by flying forward and upwards then turning the gimbal dial to adjust but it’s kind of hard to use all the knobs especially if I need to turn as well. Might be an interesting feature to add. Currently learning manual mode to give that fpv feel to videos.
2023-2-13
Use props
WernerD
Second Officer
Flight distance : 350837 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Sorry, misunderstood then.
2023-2-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_SAZShCThOQeM Posted at 2-12 19:32
A nice suggestion for an update would be to have the gimbal operate the same way as the motion controller.

Hi, djiuser_SAZShCThOQeM. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestion. We will forward your concern to our related department for evaluation. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules