475 0 2023-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MYO HAN HTUN
New
Japan

Dear Sir / Madam
dji Customer Service

First of all, I am very new to dji products.

Second, I bought DJI RS 3 Mini 3-Axis Gimbal a few days ago at amazon.co.jp and it arrived today.

I had learned about this product for more than a month due to positive reviews from YouTubers and decided to buy it as my first gimbal for educational and documentary purposes.

Moreover, I don't have a video camera at the present moment as I haven't made the decision to buy one in order to mount it on DJI RS 3 gimbal.

But I found one problematic matter while using the app on both my iPhone and iPad Pro.

The Pan and Tilt functions are really smooth while holding and playing with a finger on the joystick of DJI RS 3 but the Tilt function is extremely worsened when using the app.

Because it moves with a few shaky steps while moving up and down. There is no problem with panning. It's really smooth.

Please let me know about it. I will go to see some sale persons at Yodobashi Camera's shop either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

The product is extremely special according to the reviews and I even recommended some friends about it.

Please let me know what should I do regarding the tilt problem in the app. I tested with my iPhones and iPad Pro. All have the same problem.

Thanks, and best regards

Myo Han Htun  

2023-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules