1518 8 2023-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
equilibrio
lvl.1
Flight distance : 525433 ft

Poland

Hello,
I've noticed that horizon on my Air2s deviates a lot from the appropriate level when using pitch/roll (basically right stick on my RC) and I can't fix it myself. After some time when drone is not moving the gimbal is autoleveling itself, but the issue occurs when the drone moves again. I've already performed:  1) IMU calibration, 2) gimbal calibration, 3) compass calibration. The drone have not had crashes or hard landings. Here's a link to a video showing a problem:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS4anJkZnO0
The logs are attached to this post.
I will highly appreciate any help in this matter.

DJIFlightRecord_2023-02-12_[13-17-25].rar

591.56 KB, Down times: 6

flight log

2023-2-12
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Try switching from FPV to Follow mode under the Control tab.
2023-2-12
Use props
equilibrio
lvl.1

Poland

Tried both. The posted video is in follow mode and it is not working properly.
2023-2-12
Use props
BladeZ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1111969 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would check your propellers.  Take them off and reseat them.  I had this happening a few months ago and found that one of my propellers wasn't seated properly.  Sounds corny, I know, but it did help mine.
2023-2-12
Use props
equilibrio
lvl.1

Poland

I would never have come across this myself. I changed the propellers to new ones, however they were not the cause of the problem. In addition, I performed the following steps to solve the problem:
1. Ensured that the aircraft and the remote controller signal are good, i.e., there is no freezing and gray screen on the image transmission.
2. Pressed and held the image transfer screen on the APP. After the blue circle appeared, I dragged it up or down to control the gimbal. The gimbal moved accordingly.
3. Calibrated the remote controller and rotated the gimbal dial to fill the progress bar. Checked whether the dial can be moved to the max limit - it worked just fine.
4. Restored the gimbal settings to initial settins.
5. After applying the above advices, I noticed during the test flight that the problem was still present. Gimbal was still tilting counterclockwise while flying on side (as seen for example at 0:24 of a movie attached before) and tilting up when flying forward (as seen for example at 0:45 of a movie attached before).

The drone worked fine before with the 'old' phone and the 'old' remote controller but the problem started after the changing the set. I just wonder if there is any chance that this is the cause of the problem.
2023-2-14
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Take a screen recording with the radar showing instead of the map.
2023-2-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, equilibrio.  Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. We have forwarded the information you provided on this thread to our relevant team for further checking. We will let you know once we received an update. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-2-15
Use props
equilibrio
lvl.1

Poland

@Mobilehomer
I am posting a link to today's video including radar on screen: https://youtu.be/TiMoMOxT-Ig

You can clearly see the problem in e.g. 0:17, 0:52, 1:25. In 2:10 I changed the mode to FPV to compare with the previously set follow mode.

The flight record is attached to this post, please take a look.

@DJI Gamora

Thank you for your interest in the matter and I look forward to an update from you.

DJIFlightRecord_2023-02-15_[15-44-26].rar

712.6 KB, Down times: 0

Flight record2

2023-2-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

equilibrio Posted at 2-14 12:11
I would never have come across this myself. I changed the propellers to new ones, however they were not the cause of the problem. In addition, I performed the following steps to solve the problem:
1. Ensured that the aircraft and the remote controller signal are good, i.e., there is no freezing and gray screen on the image transmission.
2. Pressed and held the image transfer screen on the APP. After the blue circle appeared, I dragged it up or down to control the gimbal. The gimbal moved accordingly.

Hi, equilibrio. Thank you for patiently waiting. I sent you a PM, kindly check. Thank you.
2023-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules