DJI RC (not pro)
833 3 2023-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JB WALL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1128944 ft
United States

So I just recently purchased a Mini Pro 3 (my other drones are Mini SE and FPV)... well anyways this is my first time owning an DJI RC and I just realized that the RC is in metric unit and I wish it was in imperial... (already switched the drone interface to imperial).... anyone have any hints or tips?

Thanks in advance!
2023-2-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We apologize for the inconvenience. Currently, Android devices do not support changing the distance unit for flight records. The default display unit is m or km. The DJI engineers have been informed of this issue and will address it through a future app update. This will not affect flight records. Feel free to continue using your product. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2023-2-12
Use props
JB WALL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1128944 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-12 19:04
We apologize for the inconvenience. Currently, Android devices do not support changing the distance unit for flight records. The default display unit is m or km. The DJI engineers have been informed of this issue and will address it through a future app update. This will not affect flight records. Feel free to continue using your product. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thank you for your prompt response, looking forward to getting some serious flying in!
2023-2-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

JB WALL Posted at 2-13 10:08
Thank you for your prompt response, looking forward to getting some serious flying in!

You are most welcome and thank you for your understanding. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Happy flying, JB!
2023-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules