Three Blade Propeller
641 5 2023-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
davehappen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 94206 ft
Thailand

Hi All, I purchased from China above stated three blade propellers mainly because it was said that they are quieter, I fitted the motor cover quick attach/release and put on the  
props, outside for a quick test flight. Take off, alls well and they do sound quieter, more like a bumble bee than an angry wasp.
Giving it altitude, up she went, only to gain 30M and then the warning MAX ALTITUDE REACHED, so down she came and the warning turned off.
I checked the menu it it had turned on the prop guard setting, turned it off tried again same thing. I changed the props back to normal and there is no problem.
Has anyone elsa encounted that????
2023-2-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry to hear about the difficulties you've encountered. We need to gather more details to isolate your concern. May we ask what specific DJI drone you are using? If possible, kindly send us a picture of the propellers attached to the drone. Also, when you turned off the propeller guard settings, did it turn back on during the flight? We will be waiting for your update. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-2-13
Use props
davehappen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 94206 ft
Thailand

HI DJI Tony, the drone I was using is the Mini SE, yes I would turn off the Prop guard and it must have turned back on in flight, as I would get the warning when the drone reached 30m.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar_qzWsihagxkaJNTBorYFPZMfBzlA?e=8Wy7g3
2023-2-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

davehappen Posted at 2-13 22:33
HI DJI Tony, the drone I was using is the Mini SE, yes I would turn off the Prop guard and it must have turned back on in flight, as I would get the warning when the drone reached 30m.

These are not official propellors,   it's best to stick to the OEM propellors.  
2023-2-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

davehappen Posted at 2-13 22:33
HI DJI Tony, the drone I was using is the Mini SE, yes I would turn off the Prop guard and it must have turned back on in flight, as I would get the warning when the drone reached 30m.

Thanks for the confirmation. We were able to check the photos you shared. It appears that the new propellers are being identified by the drone and app as propeller guards. When one is attached, it automatically enters the load mode after meeting the conditions or manually turns on the Payload mode, so there will be a height (30 m) and distance limitation (50 m). Considering they're third-party propellers, we cannot guarantee their performance and stability. We recommend you continue to use the stock propellers for optimal drone performance. Your understanding is highly appreciated, and thanks for your cooperation. Have a nice day.
2023-2-14
Use props
PixelPro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

never had that problem.
2023-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules