5GHz Not Working After Updating the Fly App
1081 7 2023-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kim_Mayong
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1056552 ft
Philippines

After I updated my DJI Fly App the 5GHz band mode is malfunctioning, it has a very weak signal but when I'm near the drone about a 1-meter distance the signal is strong.
2023-2-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, may I ask about the model of your drone and remote controller? Please try to update the firmware to the latest version for a test.
2023-2-13
Use props
Kim_Mayong
lvl.1
Philippines

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-13 01:40
Hi there, may I ask about the model of your drone and remote controller? Please try to update the firmware to the latest version for a test.

Drone: DJI Mini 2, Remote: DJI RC-N1
Yes I have already updated my drone to the latest firmware and also my fly app.
2023-2-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Kim_Mayong Posted at 2-13 17:06
Drone: DJI Mini 2, Remote: DJI RC-N1
Yes I have already updated my drone to the latest firmware and also my fly app.

Thanks for the information. May I confirm if you switch it to 2.4GHz/Dual-band, will this issue still exist? Could you please test it again in a different place with less interference?
2023-2-13
Use props
Kim_Mayong
lvl.1
Philippines

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-13 19:56
Thanks for the information. May I confirm if you switch it to 2.4GHz/Dual-band, will this issue still exist? Could you please test it again in a different place with less interference?

I tried to switch to 2.4GHz but it cannot be switched, this is how it happened after I pressed the 2.4GHz and then exit the setting after how many seconds I returned to the setting I cannot see that the 2.4GHz was highlighted and the signal it still weak, but if I pressed the Dual-band and then closed and opened the setting I can see that the Dual-band is highlighted and it's working fine the signal is strong. I also tried other places where I'm sure that there are no interferences but still the same problem...
2023-2-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Kim_Mayong Posted at 2-13 21:32
I tried to switch to 2.4GHz but it cannot be switched, this is how it happened after I pressed the 2.4GHz and then exit the setting after how many seconds I returned to the setting I cannot see that the 2.4GHz was highlighted and the signal it still weak, but if I pressed the Dual-band and then closed and opened the setting I can see that the Dual-band is highlighted and it's working fine the signal is strong. I also tried other places where I'm sure that there are no interferences but still the same problem...

Could you please provide us with a screen recording showing this problem for our further confirmation? You can upload the video to Google Drive or Dropbox and then send us the link here.
2023-2-14
Use props
Kim_Mayong
lvl.1
Philippines

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-14 01:37
Could you please provide us with a screen recording showing this problem for our further confirmation? You can upload the video to Google Drive or Dropbox and then send us the link here.

ok here is the video uploaded on google drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xqLV59MNlElzd6rS-s2cuXhMMtNQW9yo/view?usp=sharing
2023-8-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Kim_Mayong Posted at 8-22 20:34
ok here is the video uploaded on google drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xqLV59MNlElzd6rS-s2cuXhMMtNQW9yo/view?usp=sharing

Thank you very much for your reply, it only existed after the update of the DJI Fly app, right? Could you please try to download a previous version of the DJI Fly app to see if the issue will not exist?  
If it is only DJI Fly app related, kindly tell us the mobile device, the DJI Fly version, and Android system, and help to export the app log for us to check further about the issue. (Route to export the app log: /android/data/dji.go.v5/files/LOG)
Thank you very much.
2023-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules