1631 13 2023-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fillizzz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 73983 ft
Netherlands

HI all,

I bought a Mini Pro and during my first testflights i got a warning in my RC rm330 smartcontroller, something like: no image transmission signal.
At that moment, i dont see my camview on my controler. First time i panicked caus i thought i lost my drone. It cant be something like distance because i thing it was about 200 - 500 meters away and 50 meters high. I have the latsest updates and so. For now i have the feeling that i cant fly my dron as far as they say. What can i do?

Thanks
2023-2-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. Please note that this issue sometimes relates to the flight environment, the wireless interference and the obstacles between the controller and aircraft will affect the signal. We would suggest that you fly the drone in a wide and broad place and turn off the Bluetooth and WiFi of your phone for a test.
2023-2-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Make sure your remote control antennas are in perfectly alignment to the drone to get the best signal possible.  I've found the following article to be very informative about transmission signal.  Check it out if you get a chance.

https://pilotinstitute.com/signal-dropout-causes/
2023-2-13
Use props
Fillizzz
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-13 01:53
Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. Please note that this issue sometimes relates to the flight environment, the wireless interference and the obstacles between the controller and aircraft will affect the signal. We would suggest that you fly the drone in a wide and broad place and turn off the Bluetooth and WiFi of your phone for a test.

thx for your kind reply. I completely understand what you are saying. But this was outside, clear view, just me and my drone....
2023-2-13
Use props
Fillizzz
lvl.1
Netherlands

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-13 02:32
Make sure your remote control antennas are in perfectly alignment to the drone to get the best signal possible.  I've found the following article to be very informative about transmission signal.  Check it out if you get a chance.

https://pilotinstitute.com/signal-dropout-causes/

Thx a lot, ill check it out imediately
2023-2-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Fillizzz Posted at 2-13 03:32
Thx a lot, ill check it out imediately

You're welcome.  Hope you get your signal issue worked out.  
2023-2-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fillizzz Posted at 2-13 03:32
thx for your kind reply. I completely understand what you are saying. But this was outside, clear view, just me and my drone....

Could you please try in another place to see if the issue still exists? If so, please provide us with a screen recording and export the aircraft and controller logs for our further analysis.
2023-2-13
Use props
Fillizzz
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-13 19:48
Could you please try in another place to see if the issue still exists? If so, please provide us with a screen recording and export the aircraft and controller logs for our further analysis.

This is the failure warning
IMG-20230214-WA0005.jpg
2023-2-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fillizzz Posted at 2-14 08:27
This is the failure warning

May I ask if there are any obstacles between the remote controller and the drone? Could you please record a video of the whole process and export the log for our further check?
2023-2-15
Use props
Fillizzz
lvl.1
Netherlands

Thx a lot, but i could exchange my DJI with a new one, so lets see if my troubles are over.
2023-2-19
Use props
Fillizzz
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-13 01:53

Thx id id...
2023-2-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Okay. If the issue still exists, please let us know.
2023-2-19
Use props
Fillizzz
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-19 03:41
Okay. If the issue still exists, please let us know.

sure will do, thx a lot
2023-2-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fillizzz Posted at 2-19 03:44
sure will do, thx a lot

You're welcome. Have a nice day!
2023-2-19
Use props