IPad Pro 2021 not connecting to Dji Go app on Inspire 1
1073 2 2023-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
W40
lvl.1

South Africa

I bought a Dji inspire 1 V2 and my iPhone and older iPad Pro(2018) connected to the DJI Go app but my IPad Pro (2021) doesn't want to connect.
If I connect my new iPad to my DJI Magic pro on the DJI Go4 app that works. But it doesn't connect to the DJI Go app for my inspire 1 V2.

2023-2-13
Use props
Airblainer
lvl.1

United States

This looks like an older post, but if you or anyone has an update to this issue, I’d like to know what it is.  My iPhone SE works fine, my iPad Air 3rd gen does not. I was hoping the iOS 16.6 recent update might of fixed it, but no,
2023-9-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. As electronic products are affected by technological developments and changes in usage requirements, each generation of products has a fixed life cycle. In order to continuously provide you with premium product and service experiences, DJI regularly optimizes resource allocations to promote the development and application of new products and technologies. Therefore, we have decided to stop providing support services for the DJI Inspire 1 V2.0 and its accessories starting on February 15, 2023. We're sorry that the services for this product have been suspended currently and relevant technical support and after-sales repair services cannot be provided. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules