DJI FPV and Avata with V2 Googles
504 0 2023-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andrzej Janiec
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41906 ft
Belgium

Hi,I would like to ask, but I think I already know that this would be an enhancement request, but still:

Is there a better way to switch between FPV and Avata when you have just one controller and goggle?

I've been using FPV for some time and when learned that Avata can be used on the same controller and the same goggles (v2) I thought that DJI will make this process easy to operate, but to my surprise when you want to switch from one drive to another first you need to connect goggles to your phone. Than you wait for this strange software change, next you need to select what type of controller you would like to use and finally you need to synchronize them....even writing this takes time, and with the fact that sync button, not sorry, sync tiny little hole require special stick, it makes it a true nightmare. Is is possible to do that without connecting to the phone? We need to have the USB connector, usb cable, phone and this stick, and do this when it is -5 degree celcius, it is so cumbersome. Why not to store this software needed for change on SD card that is inside the goggles?

2023-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules