1447 5 2023-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Brontokoparka
lvl.1
Flight distance : 22474 ft
Poland

Hello all!

I just started my "journey" with drones. Few days ago bought my first drone(mini se) to learn how to fly.

Well right of the bat i ecountered some issues with video quality.

I did all preparations, i set up gimbal calibration, same with compass, imu. I made 4 flights. 2 test indoor fights which went without any problems. Checked weather and went outside... And there some fancy things popped up. Right after takeoff gimbal begins to vibrate a little bit. Photos are fine but video are rubbish.

I did software update, changed resolution, switched memory cards, nothing helps. Weird thing this vibrations dont occur indoors. video is steady and smooth.

Gimbal can be affected by temperature? Outside it was 2-5 celscius, no rain, wind was under 2 m/s.
User guide says that conditions were met and i've seen video from this drone in minus temperatures.

Maybe i didnt switch something in drone settings?

Thanks in advance.
Kriss

2023-2-13
Use props
JB WALL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1128944 ft
United States

Mine just magically went away on it's own! Good Luck
2023-2-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Kriss. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. May we ask which mode were you using? If you were using S-mode (Sport), in this mode, greater emphasis is placed on flight performance. During the flight, when the aircraft attitude is too large, the gimbal attitude stabilization cannot be guaranteed. If you desire a higher view stabilization, we recommend recording a video in N-mode or in Tripod mode (Cine mode).

If you are not in S-mode please try the following steps below:
•  Check whether the gimbal knob has been removed when recording the video.
•  Did you adjust the aircraft EXP value? The higher the EXP value, the faster the aircraft speed. If the EXP value has been adjusted, go to [Control Settings] - [Advanced] to restore the EXP value.
•  Please try another flight environment.
•  Calibrate the gimbal again.

Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-2-13
Use props
djiuser_Maz32BDD8cS9
lvl.3
Flight distance : 407159 ft
Indonesia

I saw the same problem with se on the Internet, I had the same problem with mavic 3, at first a slight tremor of the gimbal turned into a very strong one, after replacing the gimbal and the camera, there was a strong distortion of the gimbal, for today, in general, just a black screen. I think this is a problem of the build quality at dji factories, and the service support wants the best, active correspondence has been going on for 3 months and not a step forward to solve problems with the defective mavic3....
the problem with the gimbal

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 2&page=1#pid2942177

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6&page=2#pid2951955

black screen

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 1&extra=#pid2981325
2023-2-13
Use props
Brontokoparka
lvl.1
Poland

Hello all,
thank You for Your answers.

@JB WALL
-Yea, I whish it could go away

I'll check all modes(P,C,S). Maybe it's in S all the time. I fnot i'll follow @Gamora instructions.
Just a quick question. What is gimbal knob?

I'll post update after checking. For today weather wont let my fly .

Cheers!
2023-2-13
Use props
Brontokoparka
lvl.1
Poland

Hello, I'm back from little testing..... Well Looks like Gamora's advice worked. Recorded for 20 minutes in C and N mode, different approaches, moves, flight patterns, hovering in strong wind.... Video is rock steady.

Thank You all for answers. See You around

2023-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules