MAVIC 3 CINE LANDING PROTECTION DISABLING OPTION
887 4 2023-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FreddyMartuc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11565200 ft
Italy

I WILL ENDLESSLY KEEP ASKING DJI TO INSERT IN THE DJI FLY APPLICATION THE OPTION TO DISABLE THE LANDING PROTECTION ON THE MAVIC 3 CINE. THIS DRONE IS USED BY PROFESSIONALS FOR WORK. FROM THE BOATS IT IS VERY DANGEROUS TO LAND WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO DEACTIVATE THE LANDING PROTECTION. IT'S NOT A DRONE FOR AMATEURS, THE COMBO VERSION COSTS €5000 AND DJI MUST UPDATE THE FIRMWARE. JUST A TEMPORARY DEACTIVATION OF THE LANDING PROTECTION WHICH IS RESTORED EACH ENGINE START-UP. PLEASE IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS COMPANY UPDATE THE DJI FLY APPLICATION.

B.R. FREDDY

2023-2-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Freddy. Thanks for reaching out. We appreciate your valuable feedback. We will cascade this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest updates on DJI, please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you, and please stay safe always.
2023-2-13
Use props
FreddyMartuc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11565200 ft
Italy

Hi Tony,
Your response is the usual one I've received three times already when reporting this issue.
I'm a pro like everyone who complained about this problem, please DJI don't kid us and update the firmware for landing protection management on mavic 3 cine.

Pro Pilots are waiting for a concrete resolution of this problem.

Best regards,
Freddy

Caicco.png

Caicco.png
2023-2-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

FreddyMartuc Posted at 2-14 07:18
Hi Tony,
Your response is the usual one I've received three times already when reporting this issue.
I'm a pro like everyone who complained about this problem, please DJI don't kid us and update the firmware for landing protection management on mavic 3 cine.

We understand, Freddy. Rest assured that we will continue to forward such requests for our developers to review. Please understand that before an update or a feature gets added, our designated team considers many aspects, and it requires time. We hope that this option will be available in the future. Your understanding is highly appreciated, and thanks for your continued support. Have a nice day.
2023-2-14
Use props
fans768032a3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5867631 ft
France

Please what about landing protection??

It is very dangerous on a boat and we can t work propely

Please you have to do  something about this
2023-3-22
Use props
Advanced