D-Cinelike on The mini 3??
5536 8 2023-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PixelPro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

Does anyone know if DJI will upgrade the mini 3s camera to D-cinelike in the future?
2023-2-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, PixelPro. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, we don't have any information about this yet but I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.
2023-2-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I doubt it,  they need to some features to be dedicated to the Pro model otherwise why would you buy it.
2023-2-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I very much doubt it.
2023-2-17
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

And PS, never buy a product based on what is 'might' get in the future.
2023-2-17
Use props
PixelPro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 2-17 03:23
And PS, never buy a product based on what is 'might' get in the future.

I know. I wasn't expecting it. By the way, do the mini 3 batteries work with the mini 3 pro?
2023-2-17
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

PixelPro Posted at 2-17 08:28
I know. I wasn't expecting it. By the way, do the mini 3 batteries work with the mini 3 pro?

I don't know TBH.
2023-2-17
Use props
Nicola Appino
New

Italy

Good morning, can we hope for the d-cinelike format in the not too distant future for dji mini 3 owners?
2023-7-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Nicola Appino Posted at 7-30 23:03
Good morning, can we hope for the d-cinelike format in the not too distant future for dji mini 3 owners?

Hi Nicola. Thank you for reaching out. We don't have information yet about this. This request however has been referred already to our designated team and needs to be checked first. Stay tuned for the latest DJI news and updates by visiting www.dji.com. We appreciate your patience and understanding. Have a great day ahead.
2023-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules