Anyone used it?
1062 5 2023-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_CJrtPbemuDR6
New
Flight distance : 1185180 ft
Australia

Has anyone had any hands on time with the om se? How different or similar is it to the om 4 se?
2023-2-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_CJrtPbemuDR6. Thank you for reaching out. Below are the differences between Osmo Mobile SE and the previous DJI OM 4 SE. Osmo Mobile SE has been enhanced in the following aspects:
1. It has a status panel, and the gimbal mode can be switched by pressing the M button.
2. It has an optimized joystick, enabling a superb experience of hand operations.
3. It has an optimized phone clamp, making it possible to hold phones with a larger screen.
4. It has an enhanced ActiveTrack function.
5. It has the ShotGuides function.

We hope this helps. Thank you for your support.
2023-2-14
Use props
djiuser_gclHvpNoDcSG
New

United States

Is DJI OSMO Mobile SE gimbal compatible with Samsung Galaxy A53? Please confirm...
2023-3-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_gclHvpNoDcSG Posted at 3-2 04:48
Is DJI OSMO Mobile SE gimbal compatible with Samsung Galaxy A53? Please confirm...

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. After a compatibility test by DJI engineers, we found that Samsung Galaxy A53 has poor system compatibility with the DJI Mimo system. The frame can't keep up with the tracking process, and the function is unavailable. In addition, unknown issues may occur and affect your user experience. Software compatibility cannot be guaranteed. We recommend you check out the Osmo Mobile SE Compatibility List to ensure optimal performance. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day.
2023-3-2
Use props
aleksa momcilovic
New

Serbia

is DJI Osmo Mobile SE compatible with xiaomi redmi note 8 pro, i know that phone is old model, but i dont understan what of functionality I wont have if my phone is not compitable.I thought that gimbal work with any phone that can fit on the gimbal. as I can see there is no gimbal that I can use with my current phone?
4-7 11:45
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

aleksa momcilovic Posted at 4-7 11:45
is DJI Osmo Mobile SE compatible with xiaomi redmi note 8 pro, i know that phone is old model, but i dont understan what of functionality I wont have if my phone is not compitable.I thought that gimbal work with any phone that can fit on the gimbal. as I can see there is no gimbal that I can use with my current phone?

Hi there. This mobile phone meets the hardware compatibility requirements of the gimbal, and you can enjoy the stabilization offered by the gimbal during shooting. However, DJI MIMO has not been compatible with this mobile phone. When you use the mobile phone together with DJI MIMO, the impact of software incompatibility on performance cannot be determined, and situations such as freezes, crashes, and camera exceptions may occur. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Thank you for your valued support.
4-7 19:39
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules