2430 20 2023-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc856977b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 109255 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hello, just received RC Pro. Unfortunately it won’t log in to my WiFi network so I can’t get past the DJI login screen. Swiping doesn’t do anything but I assume until you have logged in to your DJI account, the controller won’t show the normal set of screens.
Tried two networks - it sees them or shows a tick - but then states ‘Network unavailable try again’.
Your assistance please. Thanks, Patrick
2023-2-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Patrick. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. What GHz were you using? If it is 5 GHz, please try connecting to a 2.4 GHz network and see if that will work. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-2-14
Use props
fansc856977b
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thank you. I will try connecting at 2.5 GHz this morning.
2023-2-14
Use props
fansc856977b
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Or even 2.4
2023-2-14
Use props
fansc856977b
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hello, seem to have lost the thread but tried 2.4, 5, both on, encryption off etc and still jammed on DJI login screen. Is there not a way to factory reset the RC Pro? I'm going to send you a video of the unit
but phone seems to be hanging. I will go closer to the main network and try again. Thank you. Patrick
2023-2-15
Use props
fansc856977b
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Tried main house wi fi without luck. Same Network unavailable message.
2023-2-15
Use props
fansc856977b
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I purchased this new RC Pro from amazon UK and can return it as DOA but was really hoping not to. I purchase all other DJI products through DJI UK but the RC Pro was no longer available and HDMI OUT is vital for my work as I demonstrate a system and need others to view the goggles display. Is there not a factory reset for the RC Pro that could be initiated? Please advise, thank you. Patrick
2023-2-15
Use props
fansc856977b
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2023-2-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there.
Thanks for your updated information, for your problem, please check the following suggestions:
1. Could you please try to change the wifi and check it again? (such as using a mobile phone hotspot)
2. Try resetting network settings.
3. Factory reset: DJI RC Pro: Enter Settings>System>Reset options>Erase all data.
If you still can not solve this problem, please send us your product for further checking.
Here is the link to start a repair case: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav
Besides, if you have any more questions, please feel free to let us know.

Thanks for your patience and support again.
2023-2-15
Use props
fansc856977b
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi DJI Nathalia and thank you for your reply.
I have subsequently had success and connected, logged in and am about to test.
I'm not sure what the problem was but I now have full use of the RC Pro so thank you for helping out.
Patrick
2023-2-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansc856977b Posted at 2-16 04:30
Hi DJI Nathalia and thank you for your reply.
I have subsequently had success and connected, logged in and am about to test.
I'm not sure what the problem was but I now have full use of the RC Pro so thank you for helping out.

Thanks for your update as well, if you need any support later, you can contact us here anytime.
2023-2-16
Use props
fansc856977b
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hello again. Mini3 Pro on the way which should give me HDMI output for others to view. However, I thought it might be possible to somehow route the video from an 03 Air unit through RC Pro to the HDMI out port. Do you know if this is possible? Perhaps it will be in future updates? Your advice appreciated. Thanks, Patrick
2023-2-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansc856977b Posted at 2-16 08:26
Hello again. Mini3 Pro on the way which should give me HDMI output for others to view. However, I thought it might be possible to somehow route the video from an 03 Air unit through RC Pro to the HDMI out port. Do you know if this is possible? Perhaps it will be in future updates? Your advice appreciated. Thanks, Patrick

DJI RC Pro supports the FPV Live function after upgrading to firmware version V03.01.0900. When this function is switched on, the DJI FPV Goggles V2 (DJI FPV Goggles V1 not supported, when the DJI FPV Goggles V2 is switched to the DJI FPV Digital FPV System mode, the FPV Live function is not supported.) are connected to the DJI RC Pro via USB and the DJI RC Pro can see the image transmission of the FPV drone, this feed can be output to a third party Monitor via the HDMI of the DJI RC Pro. DJI FPV Live is also supported when using the DJI O3 Air Unit with DJI RC Pro (which can be connected to both DJI FPV Goggles V2 and DJI Goggles 2).
2023-2-16
Use props
fansc856977b
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-16 23:58
DJI RC Pro supports the FPV Live function after upgrading to firmware version V03.01.0900. When this function is switched on, the DJI FPV Goggles V2 (DJI FPV Goggles V1 not supported, when the DJI FPV Goggles V2 is switched to the DJI FPV Digital FPV System mode, the FPV Live function is not supported.) are connected to the DJI RC Pro via USB and the DJI RC Pro can see the image transmission of the FPV drone, this feed can be output to a third party Monitor via the HDMI of the DJI RC Pro. DJI FPV Live is also supported when using the DJI O3 Air Unit with DJI RC Pro (which can be connected to both DJI FPV Goggles V2 and DJI Goggles 2).

Thank you very much. I look forward to trying that out. Patrick
2023-2-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansc856977b Posted at 2-17 06:41
Thank you very much. I look forward to trying that out. Patrick

You're welcome. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2023-2-18
Use props
fansc856977b
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks again Mindy. Connected 03 Air to goggles, switched on plugged-in RC Pro, selected Display and then FPV, added HDMI lead and image appears on all three screens. Brilliant.
2023-2-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansc856977b Posted at 2-18 04:25
Thanks again Mindy. Connected 03 Air to goggles, switched on plugged-in RC Pro, selected Display and then FPV, added HDMI lead and image appears on all three screens. Brilliant.

Hi, Patrick. May we double confirm if your issue is resolved?
2023-2-18
Use props
fansc856977b
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hello, issue resolved successfully. Thank you and please close this thread with five stars.
2023-2-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansc856977b Posted at 2-19 01:27
Hello, issue resolved successfully. Thank you and please close this thread with five stars.

Understand. We will add "Solved" to the title of the thread.
If you have any questions later, please feel free to talk.
2023-2-19
Use props
djiuser_0FJaucNMAyHh
New

Ghana

Hello, greeting. My name is Hayford from Ghana (West Africa), currently finding it difficult logging into my DJI Mini 4 pro ( First time Setting up on the RC 2 - Controller) the feed I'm getting is  "Network unavailable. Check and try again" . Kindly assist
1-23 12:20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_0FJaucNMAyHh Posted at 1-23 12:20
Hello, greeting. My name is Hayford from Ghana (West Africa), currently finding it difficult logging into my DJI Mini 4 pro ( First time Setting up on the RC 2 - Controller) the feed I'm getting is  "Network unavailable. Check and try again" . Kindly assist

Hi there, thank you for your inquiry. If you do not mind my asking, may I know if the DJI RC 2 has been connected to Wi-Fi? If not, please swipe down the screen and press the Wi-Fi icon and connect the internet first, if you have connected to Wi-Fi but it does not work, please try to change another Wi-Fi access, such as using your mobile device hotspot. See if this works.
1-24 00:02
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules