DJI Fly v1.9.4 - zoom bug
822 3 2023-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
neoborg
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I've found a potential bug in DJI Fly v1.9.4 on my Android device - I don't own any Apple devices, so I don't know if this is platforrm dependant or not.

The bug I have found is while in video mode, if you tap 1x to zoom in, which then changes to 2x, it's behaviour is normal.  I wanted to take a photo next, so switched to photo, zoomed in to 2x, took my photo, zoomed out then switched to video mode - this is where my bug is.  When switching from photo to video mode, the video zoom immediately changes to 2x without any user input.  I confirmed this bug by cycling between photo and video mode several times and each time the video zoom would jump to 2x.

I pressed back in video mode to return to DJI Fly home page.  I pressed Go Fly and the video zoom remained at the normal 1x.  Switching between video and photo modes did not change the zoom, it remained at 1x.  But as soon as you use the zoom in video mode, it seems to always zoom in at 2x when switching from photo to video mode.

2023-2-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, neoborg. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. We have forwarded the information you provided on this thread to our relevant team for further checking. We will let you know once we received an update. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-2-15
Use props
neoborg
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-15 07:18
Hi, neoborg. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. We have forwarded the information you provided on this thread to our relevant team for further checking. We will let you know once we received an update. Thank you for your understanding.

Thank for you for this, I look forward to hearing their findings and proposed fix.
2023-2-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

neoborg Posted at 2-15 14:10
Thank for you for this, I look forward to hearing their findings and proposed fix.

Hi, neoborg. Thank you for patiently waiting. We have sent you a PM.
2023-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules