No video after firmware update
545 3 2023-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tim Clouse
New

United States

I just updated my mavic 2 remote and aircraft.  After the update there is no video link from the aircraft to my screen.  Has anyone else had this issue and if so is ther a fix?
Thanks,
2023-2-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Tim Clouse. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry you're experiencing such issues. May we ask for a screenshot or photo of the camera view for further checking? We will be waiting for your update. Thanks for your cooperation.
2023-2-15
Use props
Tim Clouse
New

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-15 19:18
Hi, Tim Clouse. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry you're experiencing such issues. May we ask for a screenshot or photo of the camera view for further checking? We will be waiting for your update. Thanks for your cooperation.

Tony,

Thanks for the quick response. As I hooked up to my controller and aircraft this morning it showed a message of “Inconsistent firmware” so it installed new firmware and the problem was resolved. Again thank you for the quick response.

Tim
2023-2-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Tim Clouse Posted at 2-16 07:00
Tony,

Thanks for the quick response. As I hooked up to my controller and aircraft this morning it showed a message of “Inconsistent firmware” so it installed new firmware and the problem was resolved. Again thank you for the quick response.

Thanks for the update, Tim. We are glad that you managed to isolate and fix the issue. Happy flying!
2023-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules