Avata shakes when hovering
1902 2 2023-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LPR Presents
lvl.1

Canada

I crashed, hit a small branch low to the ground and landed on the grass, now the avata is shuddering when hovering.  I replaced the props, but still the issue persists.  It flies okay, but when it hovers the props dont sound like they are spinning smoothly, kind of choppy, and that is reflected in the way it hovers, the front of the avata will kidn of shake.  It evenutally has a moment or two of proper sound but reverts back to the shaking and choppy sound pretty quickly.  

the grass was wet, and there was a little dew on the guards, but nothing concerning, just a drop or two.  

I know the dji rep will say send it in for repairs or inspection, but im in canada and hope someone can help me before i have to make that decision.  

if needed i will record and upload a video
2023-2-15
Use props
LPR Presents
lvl.1

Canada

I should also add that one motor spins much much easier than the others, instead of any resistance it spins mostly freely
2023-2-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the incident that happened to your unit. Before sending it in for repair, kindly please try to check all the propellers to see if there's any damage on them, replace the ones that are damaged and connect the aircraft via DJI Fly app then perform the IMU calibration. If the issue persists after the calibration, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You may submit a ticket case at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index. Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2023-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules