DJI Air 2S label C1
6016 22 2023-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Raul
lvl.3
Flight distance : 348724 ft
Spain

Hello. I bought an Air 2S (Amazon) and can return it. I need to know if you are managing the C1 (UE) label for this model, please. Thank you
2023-2-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. DJI is committed to complying with the new European Drone Regulation for other existing drone models. We will work with notified bodies to obtain additional drone certificates over the coming year. More details will be announced in due course.
2023-2-16
Use props
Raul
lvl.3
Flight distance : 348724 ft
Spain

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-16 02:59
Hello, there. DJI is committed to complying with the new European Drone Regulation for other existing drone models. We will work with notified bodies to obtain additional drone certificates over the coming year. More details will be announced in due course.

Thanks for your answer Wanda. My level of English is basic and I would not want to misinterpret your words. From them I understand that you are working to certify in 2023 the rest of the drones that you currently have for sale, including the Air 2S. It's right? I also understand that if the Mavic 3 could be certified as C1, there should be no problem certifying the Air 2S (it weighs less and has the same safety characteristics), otherwise it would be understood as a commercial decision. If that were the case, many people would feel cheated. Thanks again
2023-2-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Raul Posted at 2-16 04:57
Thanks for your answer Wanda. My level of English is basic and I would not want to misinterpret your words. From them I understand that you are working to certify in 2023 the rest of the drones that you currently have for sale, including the Air 2S. It's right? I also understand that if the Mavic 3 could be certified as C1, there should be no problem certifying the Air 2S (it weighs less and has the same safety characteristics), otherwise it would be understood as a commercial decision. If that were the case, many people would feel cheated. Thanks again

We will work with notified bodies to obtain additional drone certificates over the coming year. More details will be announced in due course. We have not got any further information about it at present, you are recommended to keep close attention to the update on our official web: http://dji.com Thanks.
2023-2-17
Use props
Fire-CH
New

United States

We are interested in the shedule for the C1 label of the Air 2s too.
2023-2-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fire-CH Posted at 2-23 07:33
We are interested in the shedule for the C1 label of the Air 2s too.

DJI is committed to complying with the new European Drone Regulation for other existing drone models. We will work with notified bodies to obtain additional drone certificates over the coming year. More details will be announced in due course. You are recommended to keep close attention to the update on our official web: http://dji.com Thanks.
2023-2-23
Use props
fans30e6d1c2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 113780 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-23 22:57
DJI is committed to complying with the new European Drone Regulation for other existing drone models. We will work with notified bodies to obtain additional drone certificates over the coming year. More details will be announced in due course. You are recommended to keep close attention to the update on our official web: http://dji.com Thanks.

any further updates on getting this? It’s a real bummer as having to buy Mini drones has its drawbacks for people who already own hardware.
2023-3-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans30e6d1c2 Posted at 3-28 16:32
any further updates on getting this? It’s a real bummer as having to buy Mini drones has its drawbacks for people who already own hardware.

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Currently, only Mavic 3 series is able to apply for the C1 label, please rest assured, our corresponding teams are working with the notified bodies to obtain additional drone certificates over the coming year. More details will be announced in due course. Please keep an eye on our official website. Thank you.
2023-3-28
Use props
Jozzino Air 2S
lvl.2
Flight distance : 60843 ft
Italy

hello... news for C1 Label on Air 2S? Tnx from Florence, Italy.
2023-4-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Jozzino Air 2S Posted at 4-7 06:19
hello... news for C1 Label on Air 2S? Tnx from Florence, Italy.

Hi there, we have not got any information about it at present, you are recommended to keep close attention to the update on our official web: http://dji.com Thanks.
2023-4-8
Use props
Jozzino Air 2S
lvl.2
Italy

Question:
1) over the coming year?
or
2) in this year?
Tnx.
2023-4-13
Use props
Jozzino Air 2S
lvl.2
Italy

...no response.
2023-4-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

2023-4-29
Use props
DPH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8048 ft
Greece

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-29 02:02
DJI is committed to complying with the new European Drone Regulation for other existing drone models. We will work with notified bodies to obtain additional drone certificates over the coming year. More details will be announced in due course. You are recommended to keep close attention to the update on our official web: http://dji.com Thanks.

Three months later, is "DJI is committed to complying with the new European Drone Regulation for other existing drone" still? A malevolent person would theorize that this is going nowhere as Air 3 is out, C1 certified
2023-7-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DPH Posted at 7-21 05:19
Three months later, is "DJI is committed to complying with the new European Drone Regulation for other existing drone" still? A malevolent person would theorize that this is going nowhere as Air 3 is out, C1 certified

Hi there, sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please rest assured, DJI will keep working on this. Once there is an update, we will share the information on our official website. Please wait for the update. Thank you for your patience.
2023-7-21
Use props
OGGMagnus
lvl.1

Norway

Can we expect an answer before the end of the year? I'm on the fence of selling my drone and just drop drones, or keeping it and get my moneys worth with C1 certification essential here in Norway. Thank you.
2023-7-25
Use props
crindeblad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 680302 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Time is running out for us with Air2s. In barely two months, the new laws will come into force and we still lack information from Dji about and when we will receive the C1 label.
2023-10-26
Use props
Fozando
lvl.4
Flight distance : 682438 ft
Spain

DJI is not interested in the C1 labeling for the Air2S, It is more interested in your wallet, so if you want a drone with the EU label... I think that It is going to say that we have a wonderful Air3 in the market...

2023-11-4
Use props
Fozando
lvl.4
Spain

If you want to keep any hope, this is what are saying from DJI support righ now:

2023-11-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Fozando Posted at 11-7 07:06
If you want to keep any hope, this is what are saying from DJI support righ now:

[view_image]

Hello, there. About the C1 label of DJI AIr 2s, please stay tuned to our official website for any updates later. DJI is committed to complying with the new European Drone Regulation for other existing drone models. We will work with notified bodies to obtain additional drone certificates over the coming year. More details will be announced in due course.
2023-11-8
Use props
Fozando
lvl.4
Spain

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-8 00:22
Hello, there. About the C1 label of DJI AIr 2s, please stay tuned to our official website for any updates later. DJI is committed to complying with the new European Drone Regulation for other existing drone models. We will work with notified bodies to obtain additional drone certificates over the coming year. More details will be announced in due course.

Awesome copy-paste
2023-11-8
Use props
Fozando
lvl.4
Spain

Yeah, finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

2023-12-30
Use props
Raul
lvl.3