Rs3 mini screen error
2123 6 2023-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rodrigo Maga
lvl.1
Peru

Ayúdame  Compré mi Rs3 mini hace 27/01/2023 y a los pocos días la pantalla empezó a fallar, aparecen líneas verticales por toda la pantalla
roninrs3mini.jpg
2023-2-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please confirm if the unit was hardly pressed or if there is an external force that has been applied before this issue occurs? If none, we highly recommend that you send in your DJI RS 3 mini for proper diagnostics. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2023-2-16
Use props
Rodrigo Maga
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-16 20:18
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please confirm if the unit was hardly pressed or if there is an external force that has been applied before this issue occurs? If none, we highly recommend that you send in your DJI RS 3 mini for proper diagnostics. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

hello, the unit was working perfectly and as the days passed the screen had these problems, i bought it at b&h, but now i'm in peru how can i apply in that case?
2023-2-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Rodrigo Maga Posted at 2-16 20:29
hello, the unit was working perfectly and as the days passed the screen had these problems, i bought it at b&h, but now i'm in peru how can i apply in that case?

Thank you for your response. You may contact the link that I provided above so our team can help you send the unit to us. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-2-18
Use props
thegeekinpink
New

Malaysia

Just bought a DJI R3 mini gimbal from an online dji store on Shopee Malaysia. THe unit arrived, I charged it and turned it on. I could see the barcode. And after a minute,it turned into athis faulty screen and I could not use it at all to press any functions. I could not even see the screen. Unfortunately I returned the unit and was rejected. What is your advice?

2023-4-8
Use props
djiuser_VfsbyTMCYTDD
New

Russia

Hello everyone, can you tell me what this error is? how to fix it?
2023-10-16
Use props
djiuser_nqdn8A3e5mAY
New
Flight distance : 1399183 ft
Mexico

djiuser_VfsbyTMCYTDD Posted at 2023-10-16 06:48
[view_image]  Hello everyone, can you tell me what this error is? how to fix it?

Yo adquiri un Rs 3 recientemente y en una semana la pantalla se queda completamente apagada aun estando encendido el estabilizador, sinembargo fuciona correctamente el estabilizador. No estoy seguro si hay una opciones para dejar la pantalla apagada manualmente
2-20 23:39
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules