1866 5 2023-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
diegork
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1992477 ft
Canada

Hello,

Is there a way to reverse the waypoints in Mavic 3 to avoid having the drone fly back to the first point and wasting battery?

I know this is possible in the Hyperlapse mode but I cant seem to make it work in the video waypoints mode.

Thanks
2023-2-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, diegork. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, Mavic 3 drones don't have the reverse waypoint feature but I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.
2023-2-18
Use props
jarnach
lvl.1

Poland

Yes, reverse in waypoints would be very useful.
2023-9-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

jarnach Posted at 9-24 20:29
Yes, reverse in waypoints would be very useful.

Hi, janarch. Rest assured this request was already referred to our related team for evaluation. We appreciate your feedback. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-26
Use props
VeganLinked
New

United States

What's the status on this? I just bought the mini 4 pro because it has waypoints. But by the time I set them up I'm often rushed to get back to pose one. It would also be epic to loop it. And no matter where I'm starting it from it just goes from there in a select direction. But right now just simply being able to start the flight path from the last waypoint and fly back to the first waypoint. It's not having obvious features like this that create the most obvious problems and force me to return the product.
2023-12-17
Use props
MattyMatMat
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4860725 ft
  • >>>
Australia

This used to be a feature in the old waypoints system.  It was great, you could go back and forth all day!
3-25 19:01
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules