Zenmuse X3 is there another name?
573 5 2023-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DaSlotho
lvl.2

New Zealand

Yo Yo sup...just a a couple of questions...1 is there another name for the Zenmuse X3 when selecting it from the drop down list there isnt a Zenmuse X3 so no idea for that one???

second can some please look at my youtube vid recorded with the Zenmuse X3 and let me know if its actual 4K at 30FPS please n thanks.
ie i dont have a 4K monitor or telly so i cant check it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzm8VW14_p4

shot thanks

ps looking at gettn the Tello some time but want to see if its actuall a good flyer first

2023-2-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what application are you using with your unit? If you are using the DJI GO app for your DJI Osmo with Zenmuse X3 camera, you may select the "OSMO" and "OSMO+" if you are using the zoom camera to connect with the app.  In addition, once you are connected with the app, the application will automatically prompt you to the product that was connected. We also appreciate you for sharing this lovely footage that you posted. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-2-16
Use props
DaSlotho
lvl.2

New Zealand

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-16 19:15
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what application are you using with your unit? If you are using the DJI GO app for your DJI Osmo with Zenmuse X3 camera, you may select the "OSMO" and "OSMO+" if you are using the zoom camera to connect with the app.  In addition, once you are connected with the app, the application will automatically prompt you to the product that was connected. We also appreciate you for sharing this lovely footage that you posted. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.

[Im using the DJI GO app in loving it/color]

so many options n the camera part that i dont normally get on my cellphone.
good app good product
2023-2-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

DaSlotho Posted at 2-16 20:10
so many options n the camera part that i dont normally get on my cellphone.
good app good product

We appreciate your feedback on our product. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support!
2023-2-18
Use props
DaSlotho
lvl.2

New Zealand

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-18 03:24
We appreciate your feedback on our product. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support!

yea man i sent u a privt mesg cause i dont know how to ask a particular question
or should i just post it up here?
(ps note this is the first evea forum that ive interacted with n my life n i know im late to the party so still learning)
2023-2-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

DaSlotho Posted at 2-18 12:07
yea man i sent u a privt mesg cause i dont know how to ask a particular question
or should i just post it up here?
(ps note this is the first evea forum that ive interacted with n my life n i know im late to the party so still learning)

I will check the message that you sent and reply to you asap. You can also post some of your concerns so our fellow DJI Pilots can also provide you with some useful information regarding your inquiry. Thank you for your support.
2023-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules