Fuji X-T5 compatibility
5741 15 2023-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
arkanto
lvl.2
Italy

Hello, what about Fuji X-T5 compatibility, also with RSC2 that I have?
Thank you.
2023-2-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, the DJI RSC 2 is not compatible with the Fujifilm X-T5. You may refer to the link below to check other compatible cameras and lenses for the said product, please select DJI RSC 2. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility
2023-2-17
Use props
arkanto
lvl.2
Italy

well, what about RS3 MINI with FUJI X-T5?
2023-2-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

arkanto Posted at 2-21 03:18
well, what about RS3 MINI with FUJI X-T5?

As per checking here, the Fujifilm X-T5 is also not listed as compatible with any Ronin Gimbal Stabilizer. You may refer to the image below for the list of Fujifilm cameras that is compatible with the DJI RS3 Mini. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-2-25
Use props
myuziq
lvl.2
Flight distance : 273445 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-25 03:59
As per checking here, the Fujifilm X-T5 is also not listed as compatible with any Ronin Gimbal Stabilizer. You may refer to the image below for the list of Fujifilm cameras that is compatible with the DJI RS3 Mini. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
[view_image]

How about near future?  Why is it so hard to support XT5 when you support XT4?  I’m hoping this will be solved with a firmware update or something.
2023-5-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

myuziq Posted at 5-31 21:45
How about near future?  Why is it so hard to support XT5 when you support XT4?  I’m hoping this will be solved with a firmware update or something.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, we don't have any information about the said camera being compatible with the DJI RS 3 Mini. However, I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-6-2
Use props
myuziq
lvl.2
Flight distance : 273445 ft
Japan

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-2 03:26
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, we don't have any information about the said camera being compatible with the DJI RS 3 Mini. However, I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Any news on this?  I also want to know if you’re planning to support another popular camera from Fujifilm, X-H2. X-H2S is listed as compatible but not X-H2. This and X-T5 will have to be compatible and we are hoping it’s near future. Thanks.
2023-6-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

myuziq Posted at 6-14 06:14
Any news on this?  I also want to know if you’re planning to support another popular camera from Fujifilm, X-H2. X-H2S is listed as compatible but not X-H2. This and X-T5 will have to be compatible and we are hoping it’s near future. Thanks.

Hi there. We haven't receive any update regarding the said request. We will continue to record this such feedback and will surely forward to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-6-16
Use props
CR PHOTO
lvl.2

New Zealand

Hi DJI support staff
I'll add to this conversation and say hurry up with the support for other Fujifilm camera's like the X-T5 and X-H2 - it's over a year since they were released. I just brought a RS3 Mini and am bitterly disappointed it's not supported either by cable or bluetooth with my X-H2 - after-all it is a popular camera and one of the best hybrid stills/video camera's currently on the market. I expected the RS3 mini would be a perfect companion for it - sadly mistaken.
And can you please clearly state in all your advertising and on your packaging to check camera compatibility before purchasing. Thanks.
2023-9-12
Use props
djiuser_WPLMeQOMQstN
New
Turkey

It is a complete disappointment that Fujifilm X-T5 and X-H2 are not supported. I bought DJI Rs3 but I can't use it, I think I will have to sell it soon.
2023-10-10
Use props
djiuser_QzW3GeVWwLF3
lvl.1
Canada

I am also waiting for support for the X-T5, I'm genuinely surprised that my RS3 mini gimbal arrived today in the mail and it doesn't support it.

Any news for support in a firmware update? It would be greatly appreciated.
2023-11-10
Use props
djiuser_YWqimjlKzlDO
New
France

Hello, please do a firmware !!!
2023-12-21
Use props
fans9f73a5b9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 922408 ft
United States

Can we get an update on this? Any compatibility with the RS3 Pro and XT-5 yet?
1-22 07:45
Use props
djiuser_jfl0HgaCupJx
New

United States

The X-T5 was very recently the fastest selling camera. When will Ronin systems be compatible?
2-3 12:54
Use props
noithatsaobien
New

Vietnam

Hello, when will Fuji X-T5 compatibility with RS3 Mini?
2-3 17:46
Use props
ResonatorUAV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1671280 ft
United Kingdom

I recently purchased an XT5 and it would be nice if the RS3 Mini was compatible with it. Please make this happen ))
2-21 21:17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules