2191 5 2023-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Iben
lvl.1
Flight distance : 39957 ft
Ghana

Hi guy i need help here,

I purchased a new Phantom 4 RTK drone and after activating the battery indicators went off leaving a Solid Red light. This light is still on even when i remove the battery from the remote its self.

Pictures are attached , Please what should i do ??DJI

Fan still working

Fan still working
2023-2-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, there is a spare small battery in the remote control, which can make this indicator light up for a while. Please wait for a while. After the indicator light of the remote control goes out, replug the battery into the remote control and turn it on, and see if the indicator light of the remote control is still red. If yes, it means that the aircraft and the remote control are disconnected, please link the aircraft and the remote control for use.
2023-2-18
Use props
Iben
lvl.1
Ghana

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-18 00:36
Hi there, there is a spare small battery in the remote control, which can make this indicator light up for a while. Please wait for a while. After the indicator light of the remote control goes out, replug the battery into the remote control and turn it on, and see if the indicator light of the remote control is still red. If yes, it means that the aircraft and the remote control are disconnected, please link the aircraft and the remote control for use.

Thank you, It worked
2023-2-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Iben Posted at 2-20 08:12
Thank you, It worked

You're welcome. Glad to know it works. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2023-2-21
Use props
Iben
lvl.1
Ghana

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-21 01:10
You're welcome. Glad to know it works. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.

I am having very weak image transmission from the Aircraft to RC, the phantom 4R and also ive been trying to upgrade RC to know if it could solve the issue but am unable to do this. See the attached. Please Help me
2023-2-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Iben Posted at 2-22 02:11
I am having very weak image transmission from the Aircraft to RC, the phantom 4R and also ive been trying to upgrade RC to k[view_image]now if it could solve the issue but am unable to do this. See the attached. Please Help me

May I ask if there is any error message when you try to upgrade the firmware?
2023-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules