2149 25 2023-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sudupe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 691407 ft
  • >>>
Italy

We know that they are not actually compatible, but is there any chance that DJI releases a new compatibility firmware?

Are they working on it?
2023-2-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

DJI Goggles 2 can only be used with DJI Avata from the date of product release. It also supports DJI O3 Air Unit now. Update the firmware version of DJI Goggles 2 to v01.03.0000 to support the DJI Digital FPV System. We will forward your feedback to the corresponding team. Please keep an eye out for updates on the DJI official website regarding models that will be compatible in the future. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-2-18
Use props
djiuser_SAZShCThOQeM
lvl.3
Flight distance : 274636 ft
  • >>>
Trinidad and Tobago

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-18 01:07
DJI Goggles 2 can only be used with DJI Avata from the date of product release. It also supports DJI O3 Air Unit now. Update the firmware version of DJI Goggles 2 to v01.03.0000 to support the DJI Digital FPV System. We will forward your feedback to the corresponding team. Please keep an eye out for updates on the DJI official website regarding models that will be compatible in the future. Thanks for your understanding.

It’s been a while now. Give us an answer. Will they support it or not. It’s a yes or no answer.
2023-2-18
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_SAZShCThOQeM Posted at 2-18 07:05
It’s been a while now. Give us an answer. Will they support it or not. It’s a yes or no answer.

unfortunately i think the honest answer is they just don't know at this point.  meaning it's not on a roadmap or it hasn't been officially excluded.  would be hard to say yes or no.  this is especially true if a google 3 or v3 is on the verge of launching making the decision even more complicated.

you know what it takes to provide a great experience with fpv and goggles v2.  but if for some reason goggles 2 cannot do the same or better, i can see where dji wouldn't want to open up that approach.  just making it "work" isn't really a thing, it has to work well.
2023-2-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_SAZShCThOQeM Posted at 2-18 07:05

Sorry that we have not got any information about it at present, you are recommended to keep close attention to the update on our official web: http://dji.com Thanks.
2023-2-19
Use props
djiuser_erUKPkeAfZH6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1949 ft
Portugal

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-19 03:25
Sorry that we have not got any information about it at present, you are recommended to keep close attention to the update on our official web: http://dji.com Thanks.

Always the same answers, we want to buy Goggles 2 but we did not want to have 2 goggles
2023-2-19
Use props
OH1
lvl.1

South Korea

우와 매우 만족합니다
2023-2-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_erUKPkeAfZH6 Posted at 2-19 19:13
Always the same answers, we want to buy Goggles 2 but we did not want to have 2 goggles

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We understand your concerns and needs. We will keep forwarding your feedback to the corresponding team. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-2-21
Use props
djiuser_d2fBAKpTP9eg
lvl.1

United States

The view in the Goggles 2 vs V2 Goggles is stretched and distorted. Is this normal? I have tried all different settings in the menus' and image is still stretched in the Goggles 2
2023-2-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_d2fBAKpTP9eg Posted at 2-22 11:14
The view in the Goggles 2 vs V2 Goggles is stretched and distorted. Is this normal? I have tried all different settings in the menus' and image is still stretched in the Goggles 2

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience. May we ask for a picture showing the stretched and distorted goggles' screen for further checking? Thank you.
2023-2-22
Use props
djiuser_d2fBAKpTP9eg
lvl.1

United States

These two pics you can see Goggles 2 the prop spinner is elongated and V2 Goggles pic spinner is normal  
2023-2-22
Use props
djiuser_d2fBAKpTP9eg
lvl.1

United States

V2 Goggles spinner is normal
2023-2-22
Use props
djiuser_d2fBAKpTP9eg
lvl.1

United States

Goggles 2 Looking left wing is stretched

V2 Goggles looking left wing looks normal.
2023-2-22
Use props
djiuser_d2fBAKpTP9eg
lvl.1

United States

This video may show it better.

https://youtu.be/k2MdstoCO74
2023-2-22
Use props
Sudupe
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

This its not about this topic
2023-2-23
Use props
djiuser_SAZShCThOQeM
lvl.3
Flight distance : 274636 ft
  • >>>
Trinidad and Tobago

I am surprised by the lack of support on the forum for this.
2023-2-23
Use props
djiuser_erUKPkeAfZH6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1949 ft
Portugal

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-21 23:51
We are sorry for the inconvenience. We understand your concerns and needs. We will keep forwarding your feedback to the corresponding team. Thanks for your understanding.

can you tell us at least tell us how long we have to wait to know if the goggles 2 will be compatible or not with the dji fpv.
we are a little tired of always having the same answer from you, if you look at all your answers say the same thing
2023-2-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_erUKPkeAfZH6 Posted at 2-23 23:47
can you tell us at least tell us how long we have to wait to know if the goggles 2 will be compatible or not with the dji fpv.
we are a little tired of always having the same answer from you, if you look at all your answers say the same thing

As we explained above, we are sorry that we have not got any information about it at present. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-2-24
Use props
Sudupe
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-24 02:04
As we explained above, we are sorry that we have not got any information about it at present. Thanks for your understanding.

Thanks for the reply @DJI_Mindy.

Do yo know at least if they are working in this feature for DJI FPV and Goggles 2?
If not, witch is the best way to contact DJI team to know about it?
2023-3-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sudupe Posted at 3-11 03:29
Thanks for the reply @DJI_Mindy.

Do yo know at least if they are working in this feature for DJI FPV and Goggles 2?

There are currently no related plans, thank you for your understanding.
2023-3-12
Use props
Sudupe
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-12 00:54
There are currently no related plans, thank you for your understanding.

These are sad news.

I guess I need to sell my Goggles 2 and buy V2 version.

Thanks for the response.
2023-3-12
Use props
Sudupe
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

I made a petition on change.org, let's see if DJI can hear us. Thanks

https://chng.it/VQQkJFMN
2023-3-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sudupe Posted at 3-12 07:05
These are sad news.

I guess I need to sell my Goggles 2 and buy V2 version.

Sorry again about this. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2023-3-14
Use props
Sudupe
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-14 01:58
Sorry again about this. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.

Yes you can help.

Just tell the commercial team that this decision makes many DJI users dissatisfied.

I won’t buy any FPV2 future launch because of this, and many other users will make the same.

Thanks
2023-3-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sudupe Posted at 3-19 06:57
Yes you can help.

Just tell the commercial team that this decision makes many DJI users dissatisfied.

We understand your frustrations and concerns. We've already forwarded your feedback to the corresponding team. Sorry again for any inconvenience.
2023-3-19
Use props
djiuser_MPixx1zHzTuU
lvl.2
Flight distance : 85636 ft
Malaysia

Bump, sign the petition.

https://chng.it/VQQkJFMN
2023-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now