International Drone Expo
1481 11 2015-8-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Skater67
lvl.3
Flight distance : 417149 ft

Colombia

Anyone going to the International Drone Expo in Los Angeles on December 11-12, 2015?  http://www.intdroneexpo.com
2015-8-19
Use props
drone_lad
lvl.3

United States

Pretty sure the FAA will be going
2015-8-19
Use props
Willie Wonka
lvl.4

United States

I bet they will have a bad time as it's like a nightmare for the FAA, Imagine having commercial drones, just the thought of amazon with there idea made me cringe or not (cheap drone parts on craigslist).
2015-8-19
Use props
BobbyB
lvl.1

United States

drone_lad Posted at 2015-8-20 07:00

I hope they're at the Las Vegas show...I'm gonna give them hell.
2015-8-19
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

drone_lad Posted at 2015-8-20 07:00

Yeah, you are probably right.
2015-8-19
Use props
Skater67
lvl.3
Flight distance : 417149 ft

Colombia

its been my experience that most folks who work for the FAA are aviation enthusiast that strive to do a good job.

This thread is asking if anyone is going to attend the Expo in LAX.  Its not about the FAA or Firmware  or.  Thanks.........
2015-8-19
Use props
HunterBrooks
lvl.4

United States

Willie Wonka Posted at 2015-8-20 07:45
I bet they will have a bad time as it's like a nightmare for the FAA, Imagine having commercial dron ...

Ha, sort of like Tahoe_Ed on this forum.  He must wake up every morning holding a knife to his throat with one hand, while pushing it away with his other screaming, "Don't do it!!"

Tough job ....

I live near LA, and just checked the link - my dealer is the Title Sponsor.  I'll probably go to just the EXPO only.
2015-8-19
Use props
Willie Wonka
lvl.4

United States

HunterBrooks Posted at 2015-8-20 08:15
Ha, sort of like Tahoe_Ed on this forum.  He must wake up every morning holding a knife to his thro ...

Come to imagine what you said and i could not stop laughing !!!!

But yeah expo is a lot cheaper than the whole package and i don't want to be put to sleep in a conference full of profit lines and biz mumbo jumbo, i wana see the juicy stuff, if you are going don't forget to snap videos of what is trending.
2015-8-19
Use props
rayrokni
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8139875 ft
United States

i may go skater, gotta see if kids will let me.
2015-8-19
Use props
droneflyers.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 60709 ft
  • >>>
United States

Too many of these shows and each claiming to be the "one" that everyone goes to.
I sponsored interdrone - but if you look at the size of the trade show floor it's a joke! I don't do all day seminars either.

It would be nice to have one real show....big enough to have a decent trade show floor.
2015-8-23
Use props
Trilithon
lvl.2

United States

There will be as many FAA agents there as there were ATF agents at the last Oklahoma FullAuto shoot I went to.
2015-8-23
Use props
BobbyB
lvl.1

United States

droneflyers.com Posted at 2015-8-24 10:37
Too many of these shows and each claiming to be the "one" that everyone goes to.
I sponsored interdr ...

Are you saying the show is not worth the trouble?   Just asking cause I was going to go.
2015-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules