dji mini 3 and pro, propellers
6162 8 2023-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ImpulseMalte
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32740 ft

Sweden

I just have a quick question beacause i want to buy the DJI mini 3 pro kit. i have been trying to find out if the dji mini 3 and dji mini 3 pro does have the same propellerif they have the same propellers then im probably going to buy it. Thanks
2023-2-18
Use props
PixelPro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

No, I don't believe so, but I could be wrong.
2023-2-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, ImpulseMalte. Thank you for reaching out. The propellers are the same but the provided screws are not interchangeable so it is not recommended to use them with Mini 3.
2023-2-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Mini 3 Pro and DJI mini 3 use the same propellers. However, the provided screws are not interchangeable therefore propellers are NOT cross-compatible. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-2-18
Use props
ImpulseMalte
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32740 ft

Sweden

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-18 18:50
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Mini 3 Pro and DJI mini 3 use the same propellers. However, the provided screws are not interchangeable therefore propellers are NOT cross-compatible. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Then would you recommend to buy the kit and then throw the propellers or buy the things in the kit separately. i mostly want the things in the kit and not the propellers.
2023-2-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

ImpulseMalte Posted at 2-19 04:28
Then would you recommend to buy the kit and then throw the propellers or buy the things in the kit separately. i mostly want the things in the kit and not the propellers.

You have the option to purchase the kit but rest assured that you cannot use the propeller set or purchase the accessories separately under DJI Mini 3 product section or on this link click here. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-2-20
Use props
djiuser_qM0ND31IIj0c
New

United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-18 18:47
Hi, ImpulseMalte. Thank you for reaching out. The propellers are the same but the provided screws are not interchangeable so it is not recommended to use them with Mini 3.

I have a mini 3 already if I buy the blades for the 3pro can’t I just use the same screws from my original blades? The propellers are out of stock on the website for mine but I can get the pro ones on Amazon. I can’t find the normal 3 ones anywhere so far in UK
2023-4-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_qM0ND31IIj0c Posted at 4-19 01:44
I have a mini 3 already if I buy the blades for the 3pro can’t I just use the same screws from my original blades? The propellers are out of stock on the website for mine but I can get the pro ones on Amazon. I can’t find the normal 3 ones anywhere so far in UK

Hi, djiuser_qM0ND31IIj0c. Yes, it is not recommended to use the screw from the Mini 3 Pro. As the standard provided screws are different, the DJI Mini 3 and Mini 3 Pro propellers are not cross-compatible. Mini 3 propellers are currently out of stock on our official website (https://store.dji.com/product/dji-mini-3-pro-propeller-holder) but you may purchase them from our official Amazon Store (https://www.amazon.com/DJI-CP-MA ... 578?ref_=ast_sto_dp). Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-4-20
Use props
djiuser_bFH7e4Iry5xe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 804 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-20 22:20
Hi, djiuser_qM0ND31IIj0c. Yes, it is not recommended to use the screw from the Mini 3 Pro. As the standard provided screws are different, the DJI Mini 3 and Mini 3 Pro propellers are not cross-compatible. Mini 3 propellers are currently out of stock on our official website (https://store.dji.com/product/dji-mini-3-pro-propeller-holder) but you may purchase them from our official Amazon Store (https://www.amazon.com/DJI-CP-MA ... 578?ref_=ast_sto_dp). Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

Can we not just use the screws from the props we are replacing and bin the ones that come in the pro package?
2023-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules