785 1 2023-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fly_with_me
New
Flight distance : 144150 ft
Italy

Hi Everyone,

Looking for a bit of knowledge I cant seem to find online.

I had a small accident with my Mini 3 Pro - minor visible damage but something I noticed was the gambal stuck (common issue) and found a little wiggle cured it of its stuck position.

Replaced a few blades and turned the drone on. Everything good, no errors, motors started up perfectly.

When powering down I noticed the gimbal rotated one direction until hitting its mecanical end stop.

When inspecting the gimbal I noticed that there is like a spring constantly rotating it all the way in one direction - I am sure it was not like this before the crash.

Ive done a gimbal calibration with no issues like I said when powered on its fine?

Is this something I need to worry about and fix or can I leave it as is?

TIA!
2023-2-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello, there. We're sorry to hear about the mishap that happened. Considering that this happened after the said incident and can't be rectified via gimbal calibration, we recommend sending the unit back to our facility for proper diagnosis and repairs. If you wish to get the drone in service, you may contact us at www.dji.com/support We thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules