Why I can't use Zoom nor have a Zoom button?
1841 6 2023-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CrabshackPilot
lvl.2
Mexico

Just watching some videos explaining 4 ways to use Zoom for the mini 3 pro with DJI RC and none of them work!

On the screen, I don't even see a Zoom button, so no way to press, press and slide.  No way to just use fingers on screen to zoom neither.  And the Zoom roller on right side of the controller does nothing.

What am I missing ??
2023-2-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, CrabshackPilot. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. What app and RC version do you currently have? In the video recording view of the DJI Fly app, tap the zoom icon, touch the screen with two fingers, or use the Camera Control Dial on the right side of DJI RC to zoom in/out. Please provide us with a sample video if everything has been updated. Thank you.
2023-2-18
Use props
CrabshackPilot
lvl.2
Mexico

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-18 18:24
Hello, CrabshackPilot. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. What app and RC version do you currently have? In the video recording view of the DJI Fly app, tap the zoom icon, touch the screen with two fingers, or use the Camera Control Dial on the right side of DJI RC to zoom in/out. Please provide us with a sample video if everything has been updated. Thank you.

All those 4 are exactly what i described did not work. On screen button is not there. I have the latest software version
2023-2-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

CrabshackPilot Posted at 2-18 19:12
All those 4 are exactly what i described did not work. On screen button is not there. I have the latest software version

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know which firmware version of your aircraft? May we have a video to further verify your issue?  
2023-2-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Which mode are you in,  some modes like pano dont support zoom.
2023-2-19
Use props
CrabshackPilot
lvl.2
Mexico

DAFlys Posted at 2-19 00:49
Which mode are you in,  some modes like pano dont support zoom.

I was in 1080.
When it went to 4k, the button finally appeared.
I will fly today and just keep experimenting and report back.

2023-2-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

CrabshackPilot Posted at 2-19 06:46
I was in 1080.
When it went to 4k, the button finally appeared.
I will fly today and just keep experimenting and report back.

Different resolutions and FPS speeds have different levels of zoom.
2023-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules