Mavic Pro Crash Gimbal
701 3 2023-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Franko
lvl.3
Flight distance : 23255 ft
United States

Hello all, I recently purchased a crashed Mavic Pro primarily for the 3 batteries. Upon meeting up with the seller, he included a case, filters, controller, etc... I'm very happy with my purchase, dead drone or not. After taking a look at the drone. It is a very simple fix. Just a front arm axis spring pin, $16.
I powered it up without props. Everything powers up and communicates fine even the camera however the gimble moves around, does its start up thing but does not center itself.
My question is, is there an adjustment? It does not seem to go through the gimble calibration but I havent played with it much. Its probably junk but any help or advice would be appriciated.
Thanks in advance.
2023-2-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Franko. Thank you for reaching out. Since the drone crashed before we highly recommend that you send your drone back to us for further diagnosis and repair. You may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. Hopefully, other pilots can share their ideas too about your situation.  Thank you for your continued support.
2023-2-18
Use props
Franko
lvl.3
Flight distance : 23255 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-18 18:41
Hi, Franko. Thank you for reaching out. Since the drone crashed before we highly recommend that you send your drone back to us for further diagnosis and repair. You may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. Hopefully, other pilots can share their ideas too about your situation.  Thank you for your continued support.

Hello and thank you for the reply. Honestly I bought the drone for the included batteries and accessories. I really had no intention of repairing the drone but when I realized how easy the fix is, I figured I'd give it a shot but its really not worth sending an out dated drone in for repair. If it comes down to it, I'll just keep it as a parts drone or offer it to someone who can use it.
Thanks again
2023-2-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Franko Posted at 2-18 19:39
Hello and thank you for the reply. Honestly I bought the drone for the included batteries and accessories. I really had no intention of repairing the drone but when I realized how easy the fix is, I figured I'd give it a shot but its really not worth sending an out dated drone in for repair. If it comes down to it, I'll just keep it as a parts drone or offer it to someone who can use it.
Thanks again

Hi, Franko. You're most welcome! I hope you can still fix it. Have a good one.
2023-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules