Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
AIRCRAFT NOT BINDING TO RC
1501 9 2023-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HUSKY24TN
lvl.1

United States

HAS ANYONE FOUND A FIX FOR THIS ISSUE AS OF 2/18/2023 ????

MY SE IS 3 MONTHS OLD....CHANGED TO MANUAL TRANSMISSION....AND NOW STILL WILL NOT BIND TO RC

BLINKS YELLOW
AUTOMATIC GREYED OUT...CANT TAKE MANUAL OFF
TRIED 3 DIFFERENT IPHONES

AND DONT INSULT ME BY ASKING IF I USED THE SUPPLIED CABLES.....

DJI ASSISTANT ONLY SHOWS 1 OPTION FOR ME AND I CANT DOWNGRADE THE FIRMWARE

ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED
2023-2-18
Use props
HUSKY24TN
lvl.1

United States

ERROR MESSAGES  ARE

SEARCHING FOR AIRCRAFT...TIMES OUT

AND PAIRING....TIMES OUT.....

BTW APP CONNECTS TO PHONE PERFECTLY.... 1.9.4  FROM APPLE STORE

2023-2-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to manually link the aircraft to the remote controller by simultaneously pressing the combination buttons and check if the issue persists? You may refer to the tutorial link below for your reference (please start at @1:03). Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2023-2-18
Use props
HUSKY24TN
lvl.1

United States

TRIED THAT ABOUT 30 TIMES....RESET AND CHARGED BATTERIES.....REMOVED BATTERIES AND REINSTALLED....I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING...

SEEMS I NEED TO REVERT TO AN OLDER FIRMWARE BUT WHEN I GO INTO DJI ASSISTANT ....THERE IS ONLY 1 OPTION AND ITS THE CURRENTLY INSTALLED VERSION THAT IS NOT WORKING

2023-2-18
Use props
HUSKY24TN
lvl.1

United States

I HAVE NOTICED THAT WHEN I PRESS AND HOLD THE BUTTON ON THE AIRCRAFT...IT BEEPS ONCE BUT THE BATTERY LEDS DONT FLASH OR BLINK OR ANYTHING

ITS ALMOST AS IF THE AIRCRAFT IS NOT GOING INTO BIND MODE

YOUR VIDEO ...AT 1:24 TO 1:29....MINE DOESNT DO THAT....NO LIGHTS DO ANYTHING...BUT I DO HEAR A BEEP AS THOUGH IT WORKED,,,,BUT SADLY...STILL NOT ABLE TO PAIR

the RC is 01.00.0600
the drone is 01.02.0000
dji fly app 1.9.4
2023-2-18
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

HUSKY24TN Posted at 2-18 23:18
I HAVE NOTICED THAT WHEN I PRESS AND HOLD THE BUTTON ON THE AIRCRAFT...IT BEEPS ONCE BUT THE BATTERY LEDS DONT FLASH OR BLINK OR ANYTHING

ITS ALMOST AS IF THE AIRCRAFT IS NOT GOING INTO BIND MODE

You can read this thread:
https://forum.dji.com/thread-272479-1-1.html

On your keyboard there must be a key to press to have access to a whole bunch of characters that make reading a little more pleasant.  This maximizes the chances of having users who bother to read, and therefore respond.

Good luck

2023-2-19
Use props
HUSKY24TN
lvl.1

United States

sent mine to fort worth....it shows delivered today...hopefully i will hear something soon
2023-3-1
Use props
HUSKY24TN
lvl.1

United States

y mini se was repaired in Fort worth and they said the aircraft module board malfunctioned causing the no linking

as my drone was out of warranty it was not covered....however the repair cost wasnt to bad (109.00)

its in quality control as of today and hopefully will ship today or tomorrow

i can say the Fort Worth are pretty quick and have sent emails to verify each process in the repair step....very professional

hopefully my drone will be back by the end of the week
2023-3-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

HUSKY24TN Posted at 3-20 09:48
y mini se was repaired in Fort worth and they said the aircraft module board malfunctioned causing the no linking

as my drone was out of warranty it was not covered....however the repair cost wasnt to bad (109.00)

Hi there, we noticed that your case is finished and the package has been shipped. You can check the tracking number in the email sent to you. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2023-3-20
Use props
HUSKY24TN
lvl.1

United States

Recieved my drone back toady

all is well... i paid for the repair(out of warranty.. but low cost) and was issued a New sealed Mini SE brand new in the box

thank you DJI for standing behind your products. She flies GREAT

mitch
2023-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules