Virtual flight Android FPV controller 2 limitation
1309 2 2023-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Danny99
lvl.1

United States

7DD8BA86-AA53-4FC6-B4A3-078E86D2001E.jpeg 08C190A0-72B5-4786-AD5F-D7F99F304C19.jpeg

Virtual flight for android with controller 2 working really great.
As you can see, left And right stick goes only about 80%.
When I try to start app with M mode, it doesn't start unless I use touch screen controller.
But controller screen doesn't go back to middle position.
So is there any way to increase controller to 100% ?
Thanks for reading

2023-2-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Danny99. Thank you for reaching out. Have you tried flying your drone with this RC? If yes, did you receive any RC error from the goggles? Can you do Combination Stick Command and take off in N mode, then switch to M mode in the mid-flight? Please try the following steps below:

• Calibrate the RC - After linking the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 to the DJI FPV Goggles V2, go to "Settings" -> "Remote Controller" -> "RC Calibration", and you can then run calibration for the Remote Controller 2.
• Re-install the app

If the stick is still stuck at 80% after following the steps above, please provide us with the following details:

• Mobile Phone Model
• App Version
• DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 Firmware Version

For switching to M mode please use the touch screen temporarily. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-2-19
Use props
fansec97bfb6
lvl.3
Flight distance : 710125 ft
Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-19 01:16
Hi, Danny99. Thank you for reaching out. Have you tried flying your drone with this RC? If yes, did you receive any RC error from the goggles? Can you do Combination Stick Command and take off in N mode, then switch to M mode in the mid-flight? Please try the following steps below:

• Calibrate the RC - After linking the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 to the DJI FPV Goggles V2, go to "Settings" -> "Remote Controller" -> "RC Calibration", and you can then run calibration for the Remote Controller 2.

Hello, i have the exact same problem, i am using the Samsung S21 Ultra model and the fpv controller is update to the last version and also the dji virtual flight app is the latest one loaded on the website.
Any possibikity to adjust the travel of the joystick. By using the drone everything is working fine, with the virtual flight i experience this problem and i cant throttle to the minimum value, this happens if i connect by cable the controller to the phone, instead if i connect the controller to the googles integra and the googles by cable to the phone everything is ok
2023-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules