3254 69 2023-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse99ea771
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19003 ft
Philippines

Good day DJI Team,

After updating the firmware to 01.00.0450 (aircraft) 01.02.0400 (RC) I noticed the following changes:

1. Response in toggle controls in flight modes C N S are all the same.
2. When I try using Active track the video transmission always gets lost then RTH is engaged unless I cancel it, and the screen freezes.
3. Sometimes controls are unresponsive.

I had to stop therfore I was not able to see if there are other malfunctions because im afraid I might lose the drone.

Please help.

Thanks

2023-2-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we confirm that this issue only occurs when using Active Track function? I mean, even you fly to the same spots manually where the aircraft is going to but the aircraft only lost transmission when Active Track?
2023-2-19
Use props
fanse99ea771
lvl.1
Philippines

Thanks for the reply Wanda,

The response of the control are all the same whether in active track or not.

So far lost video transmission, RTH, and frozen screen  happens when I try to use active track.
2023-2-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fanse99ea771 Posted at 2-19 02:51
Thanks for the reply Wanda,

The response of the control are all the same whether in active track or not.

May we know did you test in different locations? If the results are the same, could you please screen record the issue and send us the video?
2023-2-19
Use props
McNally
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have the same issue with active track and video loss, how did you get this resolved?
2023-2-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

McNally Posted at 2-28 10:17
I have the same issue with active track and video loss, how did you get this resolved?

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know did you record a video? Can we have a look?
2023-2-28
Use props
djiuser_o7ph77D9DvjF
lvl.1
Flight distance : 142264 ft
Ukraine

I have same issue ((((
2023-3-22
Use props
djiuser_o7ph77D9DvjF
lvl.1
Ukraine

Аnd here is a video of issue...

https://youtu.be/QfYFtdIBDVU

https://youtu.be/CRlYx40NEKY

Help please
2023-3-23
Use props
fanse99ea771
lvl.1
Philippines

Same issue here as a basis of my original post, thanks for uploading the vid
2023-4-7
Use props
djiuser_2rk6uCJLYQU6
New
Flight distance : 60866 ft
Norway

I have the exact same problem.. anybody got it fixed? My drone is brand new…
2023-4-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_2rk6uCJLYQU6 Posted at 4-16 13:28
I have the exact same problem.. anybody got it fixed? My drone is brand new…

Hi, there, may I confirm if you are using DJI RC as well?
And may we know if you updated all your firmware to the latest version already?
Please try to test it again and see if this problem only occurs in Active Track.
Please keep us updated here and please rest assured, we will do our best to help.
2023-4-17
Use props
djiuser_bsCV4yqYWxhm
New

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-28 23:33
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know did you record a video? Can we have a look?

Hello, I have this exact problem with my brand new mini 3 pro. Was there ever a fix identified? It has happened in multiple locations. Thanks!
2023-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_bsCV4yqYWxhm Posted at 6-20 13:33
Hello, I have this exact problem with my brand new mini 3 pro. Was there ever a fix identified? It has happened in multiple locations. Thanks!

May I confirm if this issue only occurs when using ActiveTrack? What's the distance between the remote controller and the drone?
2023-6-21
Use props
djiuser_tgVMQ8y0CYrA
lvl.1

Australia

Hi there, I am also currently having this problem. Any known fixes for it? Drone firmware is up to date as to controller. DJI RC. Have attempted in different locations and different objects all the same result. Picture attached of the message.
2023-7-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_tgVMQ8y0CYrA Posted at 7-11 11:44
Hi there, I am also currently having this problem. Any known fixes for it? Drone firmware is up to date as to controller. DJI RC. Have attempted in different locations and different objects all the same result. Picture attached of the message.

Hi there, may I confirm if the model of your drone is Mini 3 Pro as well? Could you please tell us if this issue only occurs in ActiveTrack? As for the picture you mentioned, it's not shown. Could you please post it again?
2023-7-12
Use props
djiuser_tgVMQ8y0CYrA
lvl.1

Australia

Yes, mini 3 pro. Only happening when active track is engaged. Active track works and records but I do not get a live stream from the drone to the remote . I also tried my other remote (RC-N1) as well as refreshing the firmware DJI assistant 2. Drone is two weeks old.
20230711_162346.jpg
2023-7-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_tgVMQ8y0CYrA Posted at 7-12 10:14
Yes, mini 3 pro. Only happening when active track is engaged. Active track works and records but I do not get a live stream from the drone to the remote . I also tried my other remote (RC-N1) as well as refreshing the firmware DJI assistant 2. Drone is two weeks old.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Would you please help to export the flight data of the issued flight for us to investigate the details? The data needs to be exported by DJI Assistant 2, you can upload it to Dropbox and send me the link here.

At the same time, if the drone is within 14 days of receiving, you can claim a replacement service at https://www.dji.com/support/repair and send it back, the local team will check it when they receive the package. If it is more than 14 days, you can proceed with the repair process. You can let me know when you start a case, I will keep an eye on the process.
2023-7-13
Use props
djiuser_tgVMQ8y0CYrA
lvl.1

Australia

Thank you, I have put in request with DJI to swap unit.

Here is the link for log.
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/742t0dhp0vdd1idg3sf0f/DJI_Mini_3_Pro_2023-07-14_10-35-34.DAT?rlkey=ncskavxb1dnzso72kvfgia3gv&dl=0

Thank you for your assistance.
2023-7-13
Use props
djiuser_WpyPIdx2Rk17
lvl.2
Flight distance : 118806 ft
Maldives

Hey there DJI community!

I only came across this thread today after getting fed up with exactly the same issue...

Multiple locations tested, always the same result - the no transmission error, RTH activated and a frozen screen.

Has anyone had any luck fixing this issue or it's a faulty unit that needs to be replaced?

Flying a mini 3 pro with iOS device and a remote.
2023-7-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_WpyPIdx2Rk17 Posted at 7-21 03:18
Hey there DJI community!

I only came across this thread today after getting fed up with exactly the same issue...

Hi there, may I confirm if you mean the image transmission still shows up normally but the RTH is activated? Could you please provide us with a screen recording and export the remote and aircraft log for our further confirmation?
2023-7-21
Use props
djiuser_LupmQ8aXegDZ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 87283 ft
Greece

The same problem. I bought this drone mainly for this future but I can not use it. No any resolve after updates the same problem. I waste my money.
2023-8-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_LupmQ8aXegDZ Posted at 8-1 05:42
The same problem. I bought this drone mainly for this future but I can not use it. No any resolve after updates the same problem. I waste my money.

Hello there! Thank you for reaching out. May we confirm that you are using a DJI RC remote controller, and could you please send us a short video displaying the issue? We apologize for the trouble caused and I hope to hear from you soon!
2023-8-1
Use props
djiuser_LupmQ8aXegDZ
lvl.1
Greece

Thank you for quick replay. I have Dji RC-N1. I will record my screen and I will send you.
I can't upload video here and even a link from drive. Can you help me please how can I send you the video?
2023-8-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_LupmQ8aXegDZ Posted at 8-2 00:04
Thank you for quick replay. I have Dji RC-N1. I will record my screen and I will send you.

It's our pleasure to help. Looking forwards to your reply.
2023-8-2
Use props
djiuser_LupmQ8aXegDZ
lvl.1
Greece

How can I send you a video?
Also after many efforts to overcome the issue I realised that if you cancel the RTH the traking works but without video. The screen is frozen but the drone follow and recording to background. Of course it is unusable because you don't know what are you recording.
2023-8-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_LupmQ8aXegDZ Posted at 8-2 02:58
How can I send you a video?
Also after many efforts to overcome the issue I realised that if you cancel the RTH the traking works but without video. The screen is frozen but the drone follow and recording to background. Of course it is unusable because you don't know what are you recording.

You can upload the video to Dropbox or Google Drive and then post the link here.
2023-8-3
Use props
stumblinhorse
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7595 ft

United States

Same issue here.  Hopefully there is a fix.  Received the drone 2 days ago and first try with active track this happens.  I opened a replacement case but it says that my 2 day old drone is not eligible.  case is here https://repair.dji.com/mycase/casedetails?CaseNo=CAS-13750587-V6Z3Y0

Any fix would be appreciated.
2023-8-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

stumblinhorse Posted at 8-3 17:22
Same issue here.  Hopefully there is a fix.  Received the drone 2 days ago and first try with active track this happens.  I opened a replacement case but it says that my 2 day old drone is not eligible.  case is here https://repair.dji.com/mycase/casedetails?CaseNo=CAS-13750587-V6Z3Y0

Any fix would be appreciated.

Hi there, could you please provide us with a screenshot to check the message directly? Please also provide us with the serial number of your drone for further confirmation.
2023-8-3
Use props
stumblinhorse
lvl.1

United States

I found the fix for this issue and it is enabling subject scanning in the menus.  I could not enable this setting unless I traced an object on the screen while drone in flight and brought up the options.  Then I went to the menus and enabled subject tracking and voila!  Active tracking works...  Now I need to figure out why amazon sold me a drone bound to someone else...  And if I care about that it is bound to someone else...   

My serial number is 1581F4XFA2313ML8PG7R.  Activated 22 days ago to someone else!!!!
2023-8-3
Use props
djiuser_7bY6WCogePW0
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I had the same issues with brand new mini 3 Pro straight out of the box.  Dji asked me to send it back for replacement which I did and received a new one within a few days. I've only given it a quick test and seems OK so far.  
2023-8-4
Use props
AskStudio
lvl.1
Greece

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-3 01:25
You can upload the video to Dropbox or Google Drive and then post the link here.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j9HeNV1lFCnuceeC_fWK2CnQ7YXQpGfi/view?usp=sharing
2023-8-4
Use props
djiuser_7bY6WCogePW0
lvl.1

United Kingdom

djiuser_WpyPIdx2Rk17 Posted at 7-21 03:18
Hey there DJI community!

I only came across this thread today after getting fed up with exactly the same issue...
I had the same issue with brand new Mini3pro.  Dji advised me to send it back to them a got a replacement a few days later.  Only tested in my garden but the new one seems fine
2023-8-4
Use props
AskStudio
lvl.1
Greece

stumblinhorse Posted at 8-3 18:27
I found the fix for this issue and it is enabling subject scanning in the menus.  I could not enable this setting unless I traced an object on the screen while drone in flight and brought up the options.  Then I went to the menus and enabled subject tracking and voila!  Active tracking works...  Now I need to figure out why amazon sold me a drone bound to someone else...  And if I care about that it is bound to someone else...   

My serial number is 1581F4XFA2313ML8PG7R.  Activated 22 days ago to someone else!!!!

My SN 1581F4XFC2299007JJDY
2023-8-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

stumblinhorse Posted at 8-3 18:27
I found the fix for this issue and it is enabling subject scanning in the menus.  I could not enable this setting unless I traced an object on the screen while drone in flight and brought up the options.  Then I went to the menus and enabled subject tracking and voila!  Active tracking works...  Now I need to figure out why amazon sold me a drone bound to someone else...  And if I care about that it is bound to someone else...   

Thank you for your update on the tracking issue. For the aircraft, may we know if you purchased it brand new from Amazon? If yes, you may try to contact Amazon for the details and solution. As per the serial number, it was indeed activated on July 13.
2023-8-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

AskStudio Posted at 8-4 02:11
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j9HeNV1lFCnuceeC_fWK2CnQ7YXQpGfi/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for the video provided. Could you please also export the corresponding aircraft and app log for our further analysis?
(1) Download DJI Assistant 2 from the official website. Download link:https://www.dji.com/mini-3-pro/downloads
(2) Launch DJI Assistant 2. Within 20 seconds after the aircraft is powered on, connect it to DJI Assistant 2.
(3) After DJI Assistant 2 recognizes the aircraft, choose "Log Export", and then click "Save to local".
(4) The final exported data are ".dat" files.

App Log Export
Please reboot the mobile device before exporting the app log.
Android device:
Connect the mobile device that has been connected to the aircraft to the PC, the path is as follows: internal storage/android/data/dji.go.v5/files/LOG (The path of the version before DJI Fly App V1.4.12 is DJI>dji.go.v5>LOG), and then export the data in the "LOG" folder.
iOS device:
Connect the mobile device that has been connected to the aircraft to the PC, open iTunes, and then export all data under the "Logs" folder.
2023-8-5
Use props
Stumblinhorse
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 8-5 00:13
Thank you for your update on the tracking issue. For the aircraft, may we know if you purchased it brand new from Amazon? If yes, you may try to contact Amazon for the details and solution. As per the serial number, it was indeed activated on July 13.

Amazon ‘s solution is to send me another one.  Seems silly just to have an another one sent for the unbinding. They indicated they have given me the invoice and that is their proof that I purchased the drone and it belongs to me.  I uploaded the invoice to case: CAS-13750587-V6Z3Y0.  Please let me know if that works for proof.
2023-8-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Stumblinhorse Posted at 8-5 05:38
Amazon ‘s solution is to send me another one.  Seems silly just to have an another one sent for the unbinding. They indicated they have given me the invoice and that is their proof that I purchased the drone and it belongs to me.  I uploaded the invoice to case: CAS-13750587-V6Z3Y0.  Please let me know if that works for proof.

Well noted, in order to avoid affecting your future use, it is suggested you could contact with Amazon for the further assistance. Thanks.
2023-8-5
Use props
AskStudio
lvl.1
Greece

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-5 00:55
Thanks for the video provided. Could you please also export the corresponding aircraft and app log for our further analysis?
(1) Download DJI Assistant 2 from the official website. Download link:https://www.dji.com/mini-3-pro/downloads
(2) Launch DJI Assistant 2. Within 20 seconds after the aircraft is powered on, connect it to DJI Assistant 2.

Hello. I have sent you 3 logs. The last. A log with a yellow warning triangle and a log from a video that
you can find also in the folder who has a drone shot with traking. In this shot I was canceled the
RTH and I have made the tracking shot but my screen was frozen.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1n9HqvicmoCHw0Jeg7ieS-CMnQAsF6XRp?usp=sharing
2023-8-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

AskStudio Posted at 8-6 04:41
Hello. I have sent you 3 logs. The last. A log with a yellow warning triangle and a log from a video that
you can find also in the folder who has a drone shot with traking. In this shot I was canceled the
RTH and I have made the tracking shot but my screen was frozen.

Thanks for the information provided. We will forward it to our engineer for further analysis.
2023-8-6
Use props
Splashing
lvl.1
Ukraine

Same problem (((
2023-8-8
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now