816 8 2023-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BladeZ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1111969 ft
  • >>>
United States

So, I finally broke down and purchased the AVATA.  My first dive into FPV.  I've flown Mavic from original Mavic Mini to the Mavic 3 ( I own Air 2S and Mavic 3).  I've never done FPV before.  I did a short flight around my yard and the only complaint I have after only about 10 minutes of flying is the Goggles.  They seem to pinch my nose.  I know I have a big nose, but I didn't expect that.  LOL
Other than that, I think learning this FPV is going to be fun and challenging.  

2023-2-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Thank you for your great support. If the foam has been removed, please make sure that the foam padding with the goggles is aligned and make sure to press the foam down so it is securely attached. Also, you may try to use the DJI FPV Goggles Sponge Foam Padding that improves comfort. Hope this helps. Thank you for choosing DJI.
2023-2-19
Use props
BladeZ
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2-19 09:29
Hi there. Thank you for your great support. If the foam has been removed, please make sure that the foam padding with the goggles is aligned and make sure to press the foam down so it is securely attached. Also, you may try to use the DJI FPV Goggles Sponge Foam Padding that improves comfort. Hope this helps. Thank you for choosing DJI.

Thanks for the suggestion.  The Foam padding is in place and held firmly.  It may be that I'm not used to wearing goggles.   I will try them for a while and see.  I guess I really couldn't call it a complaint but a observation.
2023-2-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

BladeZ Posted at 2-19 09:31
Thanks for the suggestion.  The Foam padding is in place and held firmly.  It may be that I'm not used to wearing goggles.   I will try them for a while and see.  I guess I really couldn't call it a complaint but a observation.

Thanks for your confirmation. Feel free to reach out at any time for any DJI-related inquiries. We'll try our best to help. Thanks again for choosing DJI.
2023-2-19
Use props
RiChaDo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3085075 ft
Netherlands

Wait how do you attach the DJI FPV foam padding to the goggles 2?
2023-2-19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Congrats on getting the Avata and welcome to FPV flying.  I've seen a few others comment on the goggles fitting a bit tight around the nose.  Hopefully, it is something you get use as you wear them a few times.
2023-2-20
Use props
BladeZ
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Update:  so the goggle are starting to feel more “natural”.  
The drone flies great and I have to say I love the motion controller.
Only complaint now is inserting and ejecting micro sd card is a pain  lol
2023-2-20
Use props
dequiallo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 130548 ft
United States

BladeZ Posted at 2-19 09:31
Thanks for the suggestion.  The Foam padding is in place and held firmly.  It may be that I'm not used to wearing goggles.   I will try them for a while and see.  I guess I really couldn't call it a complaint but a observation.

Try putting the headband up closer to the top of your head and not the middle so it pulls differently. As much as you can without it popping off of course. I found this really helped with the facial and nose fit, for me at least.
2023-2-20
Use props
BladeZ
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

dequiallo Posted at 2-20 14:28
Try putting the headband up closer to the top of your head and not the middle so it pulls differently. As much as you can without it popping off of course. I found this really helped with the facial and nose fit, for me at least.

That’s what I did today. It seemed to fit better.  
Thanks!
2023-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules