12Next >
8064 47 2023-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FreshFlyer
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hello,
I wonder if anyone can help me with advise on the following issues I have experienced:

1.  During recently flying the image from the drone was lost with the RC showing the 'Go Fly' screen when the drone was actually flying. Worse still was the screen then went white with the words 'Connection to Network is Lost'. This is illogical as I am in the field and do not need connection to the network. The controls still worked and the video camera remained running. Unfortunately, I lost the drone in the sun, and without the RC image I was flying blind. I attempted to return the drone to me but it crashed spectacularly. Does anyone know what is causing this?

2. During another trip to Bristol I attempted to fly my drone near Cumberland Basin. On all APPS the location is Green to fly with the nearest restricted zone 1/2mile to a mile away. However, my Mini 3 Pro RC was preventing the flight saying 'Close to a restricted area'. It would allow me to hover but not move. It is no where near a restricted area so I am not sure whats the issue. My Mavic 2 Zoom and RC had no such issues. Has anyone come across this issue?

3. I will get a replacement for the crashed drone as luckily I took out the DJI Care package. How do i change the link to the RC for my replacement drone?

Many Thanks
Gareth
2023-2-19
Use props
trainee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 124469 ft
United Kingdom

I can't help you but I have also seen your #1 issue (sudden mid-flight Go Fly drop-out followed by a white screen) a couple of times since upgrading to the latest firmware. Fortunately, I was able to reconnect to the app so was only flying blind for 5 seconds. I wasn't far from my takeoff point and signal was strong.
2023-2-19
Use props
fansa78b5913
lvl.4
Flight distance : 263537 ft
Canada

I have been switched to the "Go Fly" screen several times, and it was because my left thumb would touch the top left part of the screen while flying.
Every time this happened, I would simply press the "go fly" blue button and it would return to the navigation screen.
I have found this very inconvenient, but I simply now am more careful not to touch this part of the screen.
2023-2-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry to know that you are having issues with your unit. If you receive a message saying that you are within the DJI NO-FLY Zone (restricted area) please fly the unit in another location or visit our website to apply for a zone unlocking, you may click this link HERE to submit an unlocking request. Furthermore, once you received your replacement drone, you may simply link it to your controller and check if there's an activation prompt, proceed with the process to use the drone. You may refer to the tutorial link below and start at 6:53. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.

2023-2-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If this happens use the RTH button to tell the drone to fly back and land.  
2023-2-20
Use props
FreshFlyer
lvl.2
United Kingdom

trainee Posted at 2-19 11:27
I can't help you but I have also seen your #1 issue (sudden mid-flight Go Fly drop-out followed by a white screen) a couple of times since upgrading to the latest firmware. Fortunately, I was able to reconnect to the app so was only flying blind for 5 seconds. I wasn't far from my takeoff point and signal was strong.

Thanks. I wonder if there is anyone from DJI that can comment as it seems more than me. I lost mine in the sun and was disorientated on which way the drone was flying. I did press RTH but somehow the RTH meant hovering dangerously over the see and then moving to the beach before crashing against the sea wall. I got some really great footage though of the boiling sea which I would not dared to try normally.
My friend put the video footage on YouTube. https://youtube.com/shorts/llTkpYdnB1w?feature=share
2023-2-21
Use props
FreshFlyer
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-19 18:32
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry to know that you are having issues with your unit. If you receive a message saying that you are within the DJI NO-FLY Zone (restricted area) please fly the unit in another location or visit our website to apply for a zone unlocking, you may click this link HERE to submit an unlocking request. Furthermore, once you received your replacement drone, you may simply link it to your controller and check if there's an activation prompt, proceed with the process to use the drone. You may refer to the tutorial link below and start at 6:53. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKcvgTtaHP4

It did not say 'No Fly Zone' or had any red colour. It said I am 'near a restricted area so the drone will hover but not move'. I was a mile away from a red area on all the apps and pressing cancel seems to have override it. My Mavic 2 Zoom had no such warning.
2023-2-21
Use props
FreshFlyer
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-19 18:32
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry to know that you are having issues with your unit. If you receive a message saying that you are within the DJI NO-FLY Zone (restricted area) please fly the unit in another location or visit our website to apply for a zone unlocking, you may click this link HERE to submit an unlocking request. Furthermore, once you received your replacement drone, you may simply link it to your controller and check if there's an activation prompt, proceed with the process to use the drone. You may refer to the tutorial link below and start at 6:53. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.

Dear Sir,
I have just received my new Mini Pro 3 replacement through the DJI Care. However, I am having significant issues pairing it with my RC controller and Activating my new drone.

Initially the drone paired ok with the RC. However, the RC quickly moved from Go Fly to Activate. This needed a network connection so I started up my DJI Fly app. The app detected the Mini 3 Pro and asked if I wanted to activate the Quick Switch. Presumable its to switch things to the new drone. It connected and showed a screen with the battery charge and option to view album. However, after only  20 seconds the screen showed zero charge! which is not the case. On the RC the quick switch is acknowledged and asked to close. However, the Activate screen comes up again, but when pressed it says no connection to network. Then it looks like the pairing with the drone is lost and difficult to re-establish.

It seems although the drone is connecting to the network and the drone to RC, but not the RC to the network. It appears the DJI Fly app thinks the RC is the phone based RC, and not the dedicated RC.

Is there a way I can set up all using my laptop and not the phone app? I tried connecting the RC to the laptop via a USB cable but although connection to the laptop is acknowledged Activate still wont work due to 'no network connection'? Is there a site where I can be guided on all the connections and Activate independent of the phone based DJI Fly app.?

Also, where do I search for any new firmware updates independent of the phone based DJI Fly app?
Footnote: In the RC it still appears to be linked to my old Mini 3 Pro. I connect the USB cable to my laptop and it says - connected to computer but when I go to delete the profile of my old drone it says No network Connection.

Many Thanks
2023-2-21
Use props
fans21f46d12
lvl.4
Flight distance : 129514 ft
United States

Like the dog!
2023-2-21
Use props
djiuser_Pd1cP6GOEpXP
lvl.1

Uruguay

hola mi mini 3 pro se conecta y desconecta constantemente, estando a 1 metro de distancia entre el drone mini 3 pro y el control de pantalla RC. ¿No hay solución para esto todavía? eso le paso a alguien mas?
hola mi mini 3 pro se conecta y desconecta constantemente, estando a 1 metro de distancia entre el drone mini 3 pro y el control de pantalla RC. ¿No hay solución para esto todavía? eso le paso a alguien mas?
2023-2-22
Use props
djiuser_Pd1cP6GOEpXP
lvl.1

Uruguay

hello my mini 3 pro connects and disconnects constantly, being 1 meter away between the mini 3 pro drone and the RC screen control. Is there no solution for this yet? did that happen to anyone else?
2023-2-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

FreshFlyer Posted at 2-21 09:54
Dear Sir,
I have just received my new Mini Pro 3 replacement through the DJI Care. However, I am having significant issues pairing it with my RC controller and Activating my new drone.

Thank you for your response and we're sorry to know that you are having issues with your unit. Can you please double-check if your DJI RC is connected to a network or WiFi? You may connect your RC by sliding down on the main page and long pressing the Wi-Fi icon to enter the WLAN page, then select the available network to connect. In addition. You may download the DJI Assistant 2 software on your computer and please update/refresh the firmware of both the replacement aircraft and your controller then check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-2-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_Pd1cP6GOEpXP Posted at 2-22 14:02
hello my mini 3 pro connects and disconnects constantly, being 1 meter away between the mini 3 pro drone and the RC screen control. Is there no solution for this yet? did that happen to anyone else?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please provide us a screenshot showing the error message that you received on the DJI Fly app? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-2-24
Use props
djiuser_Pd1cP6GOEpXP
lvl.1

Uruguay

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-24 03:09
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please provide us a screenshot showing the error message that you received on the DJI Fly app? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hola ahi subi las fotos.
Espero puedan ayudarme porque ya no se que hacer y necesito el drone para el trabajo.
gracias
WhatsApp Image 2023-02-27 at 15.20.39.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-02-27 at 15.20.39.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-02-27 at 15.21.52.jpeg
2023-2-27
Use props
djiuser_U2lBl6aO61XB
lvl.2
Flight distance : 416240 ft
Poland

djiuser_Pd1cP6GOEpXP Posted at 2-22 14:02

tak mam ten sam problem i oddalem na serwis
2023-2-27
Use props
djiuser_U2lBl6aO61XB
lvl.2
Poland

https://files.fm/u/5em95sb2d?ak=22d11
2023-2-27
Use props
djiuser_Pd1cP6GOEpXP
lvl.1

Uruguay

djiuser_U2lBl6aO61XB Posted at 2-27 11:03

Hello thank you for comparing information, were you already told in the service you had?
2023-2-27
Use props
djiuser_U2lBl6aO61XB
lvl.2
Poland

djiuser_Pd1cP6GOEpXP Posted at 2-27 11:52
Hello thank you for comparing information, were you already told in the service you had?

No,  I wait information
2023-2-27
Use props
djiuser_Pd1cP6GOEpXP
lvl.1

Uruguay

OK thanks.
I ask you if you can inform me after they tell you from the technical service, what was the problem.
Thank you
2023-2-28
Use props
Zoooom
lvl.4

Australia

Dear Sir,

The RC sounds bung, like the touch screen is faulty along with other stuff. I thought you would have sent it in with the drone, and the DJI service would have paired it.

I use the RC-N1 most of the time.

Pairing is done by waiting, and for the white screen with the drone, and the blue writing, and pressing the blue writing. Then pressing on the drone button for 4 seconds. Though not necessarily in that order.

Screenshot_20221222-150911.png
2023-2-28
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Dear Sir,

Also to further Zoooom's reply...
You need to 1st make sure the RC is connected to the wifi, be it your home wifi or your phone's mobile hotspot.

This is the "network" that the message is referring to.  

Also note, that once the drone connected to the RC that 1st time, it automatically turns off the bluetooth and the wifi, so in future, if you need to use the maps etc you will need to turn on the wifi again.

FYI, before you leave to go fly, setup the phone's mobile hotspot, also do the pairing before you leave too, that way, any battery power lost faffing about trying to get it sorted, can be topped it up, every little helps
2023-3-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_Pd1cP6GOEpXP Posted at 2-27 10:27
Hola ahi subi las fotos.
Espero puedan ayudarme porque ya no se que hacer y necesito el drone para el trabajo.
gracias

Hi there. Thank you for your response. Regarding error 180059, the aircraft will disable vision sensors when it is on the ground to reduce power consumption. When the aircraft takes off, all vision sensors will be enabled. Please feel free to use them. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you.
2023-3-2
Use props
djiuser_Pd1cP6GOEpXP
lvl.1

Uruguay

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-2 02:31
Hi there. Thank you for your response. Regarding error 180059, the aircraft will disable vision sensors when it is on the ground to reduce power consumption. When the aircraft takes off, all vision sensors will be enabled. Please feel free to use them. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you.

Hello, my problem that does not connect the RC with the drone. They cannot be linked. Not being able to link with Drone I cannot fly or take it from the ground.
I need to solve that problem first to be able to take off the drone.
Any novelty of this fear?
tks
2023-3-2
Use props
djiuser_YKwsVauVuLln
New
United States

Hello, the dji software is full of bugs. Few examples I upgraded the firmware with my Mac. Two hours laters the RC AGAIN asks for a firmware update. I did it again but it is annoying. Then the drone could not find home. I was on the middle of nowhere, so I did it manually. Then the RC showing the 'Go Fly' screen when the drone was actually flying. Happens a lot. The whole thing does not make very confident in dji's software capabilities
2023-3-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_Pd1cP6GOEpXP Posted at 3-2 04:12
Hello, my problem that does not connect the RC with the drone. They cannot be linked. Not being able to link with Drone I cannot fly or take it from the ground.
I need to solve that problem first to be able to take off the drone.
Any novelty of this fear?

Thank you for your response and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 software using the link below and please update/refresh the firmware of both aircraft and DJI RC then check if the issue persists? After that, please try to link the DJI RC to the aircraft then check if there are any changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2023-3-3
Use props
djiuser_Pd1cP6GOEpXP
lvl.1

Uruguay

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-3 04:59
Thank you for your response and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 software using the link below and please update/refresh the firmware of both aircraft and DJI RC then check if the issue persists? After that, please try to link the DJI RC to the aircraft then check if there are any changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series

Hello, I already did it but it is already updated and everything continues the same.
I tried to pair it as if it were new by pressing the button for more than 4 seconds and it generates a noise and connects but immediately loses signal.
I haven't been able to connect it yet.
please help
thank you
2023-3-3
Use props
DawidMini3pro
lvl.2
Poland

djiuser_U2lBl6aO61XB Posted at 2-27 11:03

hi can you refer to my video what is the reason for this, I'm waiting for the return from the site from 14/02/23 and I don't know anything about it
2023-3-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_Pd1cP6GOEpXP Posted at 3-3 11:50
Hello, I already did it but it is already updated and everything continues the same.
I tried to pair it as if it were new by pressing the button for more than 4 seconds and it generates a noise and connects but immediately loses signal.
I haven't been able to connect it yet.

Thank you for your response and we're sorry for this unpleasant experience. In this case, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2023-3-4
Use props
djiuser_Pd1cP6GOEpXP
lvl.1

Uruguay

DawidMini3pro Posted at 3-4 10:31
hi can you refer to my video what is the reason for this, I'm waiting for the return from the site from 14/02/23 and I don't know anything about it

OK thanks.
Would you be so kind to notify me when your aircraft is delivered to you, tell me what they found? Thank you
2023-3-6
Use props
DawidMini3pro
lvl.2
Poland

djiuser_Pd1cP6GOEpXP Posted at 3-6 06:34
OK thanks.
Would you be so kind to notify me when your aircraft is delivered to you, tell me what they found? Thank you

of course I'll let you know, at first they said that everything is ok and the drone works and sends me back, and after sending my video showing a problem with connecting, they confirmed that there is a fault but I don't know what it is yet and I'm still waiting for my return
2023-3-6
Use props
DawidMini3pro
lvl.2
Poland

Hi, I inform you that I got a new drone with which I have no problems so far so I don't know what was the reason for the failure of the other one
2023-3-15
Use props
djiuser_Pd1cP6GOEpXP
lvl.1

Uruguay

DawidMini3pro Posted at 3-15 01:11
Hi, I inform you that I got a new drone with which I have no problems so far so I don't know what was the reason for the failure of the other one

Good morning, did you change it in DJI for a new one?
No fee?
Thank you
2023-3-15
Use props
DawidMini3pro
lvl.2
Poland

Yes, free replacement for a new one because I sent it to the service with the problem of compass calibration, they replaced the motherboard module and sent it to me, but it turned out that it does not connect to the remote control and breaks the connection as in the video I sent, it was the second shipment in a month, so they decided it exchanges for a new one
2023-3-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

DawidMini3pro Posted at 3-15 08:30
Yes, free replacement for a new one because I sent it to the service with the problem of compass calibration, they replaced the motherboard module and sent it to me, but it turned out that it does not connect to the remote control and breaks the connection as in the video I sent, it was the second shipment in a month, so they decided it exchanges for a new one

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. We will keep improving our service in the future. May we double confirm if the drone works normally now? If there is any issue, please let us know.
2023-3-16
Use props
djiuser_Pd1cP6GOEpXP
lvl.1

Uruguay

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-16 05:22
Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. We will keep improving our service in the future. May we double confirm if the drone works normally now? If there is any issue, please let us know.

Good morning DJI, how can I do from Uruguay to solve this same problem that happened to dawidmini3pro in Poland.
I have exactly the same connection problem and they couldn't fix it, instead they gave him a new drone.
How do I do it from Uruguay?
Thank you
2023-3-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Pd1cP6GOEpXP Posted at 3-16 06:55
Good morning DJI, how can I do from Uruguay to solve this same problem that happened to dawidmini3pro in Poland.
I have exactly the same connection problem and they couldn't fix it, instead they gave him a new drone.
How do I do it from Uruguay?

Hi there, may I confirm if you mean you've sent back the drone but the issue cannot be resolved? Who you sent the drone to? Did you try to do some troubleshooting?
2023-3-17
Use props
djiuser_Pd1cP6GOEpXP
lvl.1

Uruguay

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-17 00:37
Hi there, may I confirm if you mean you've sent back the drone but the issue cannot be resolved? Who you sent the drone to? Did you try to do some troubleshooting?

Good morning, look, I bought the drone in Orlando while on vacation, I'm from Uruguay and I could only use the drone for 5 months until it began to have connection problems with the RC control.
I keep the drone in a hard box and it has no blows, it did not crash or anything like that.
From one day to the next I went to use it and it no longer worked.
I understand that the guarantee is only being in the USA, but can't we find another solution to this case? Honestly, I am desperate with this issue, nothing came out cheap and it was an effort that I had to make to be able to buy it, and it does not seem right to me that in 5 months I am left without a drone due to a problem beyond my control.
And it was in this chat that I found a person with exactly the same problem as mine and they had to replace it because they couldn't find a solution to the problem.
Unfortunately I cannot go to the USA to take the drone or pay a customs clearance to be able to send it and have it checked.
Is there no way that you can talk to the official service that is located in Argentina so that they change my equipment or have it checked? Argentina is the closest I have to where I live. In Uruguay I don't have an official service either.
I am really worried about this issue.
I really don't know what to do anymore, but I don't want to have to waste money, I bought DJI because everyone uses this equipment and I know they are good, but hey, I just live on the other side of the world and I got one with a fault.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thank you
2023-3-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Pd1cP6GOEpXP Posted at 3-17 04:58
Good morning, look, I bought the drone in Orlando while on vacation, I'm from Uruguay and I could only use the drone for 5 months until it began to have connection problems with the RC control.
I keep the drone in a hard box and it has no blows, it did not crash or anything like that.
From one day to the next I went to use it and it no longer worked.

Thanks for the detailed information. Could you please provide us with the serial number of your drone for further confirmation?
2023-3-18
Use props
djiuser_Pd1cP6GOEpXP
lvl.1

Uruguay

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-18 02:54
Thanks for the detailed information. Could you please provide us with the serial number of your drone for further confirmation?

1581F4XFC226C0077573 bought in Orlando.
Tanks
2023-3-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Pd1cP6GOEpXP Posted at 3-18 19:09
1581F4XFC226C0077573 bought in Orlando.
Tanks

Sorry for the late reply. Please note that DJI does not provide global warranty, customers can obtain warranty service in the region of the product version. Upon checking, your device is a US version, therefore, you may need to send it back to the United State for warranty service. However, depending on part availability, customers can obtain cross-regional repair service at an additional charge. You can contact our support team through the link below for further assistance. http://www.dji.com/support
2023-3-19
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules