Fly More kit for Mini 3?
5699 5 2023-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KitkaMart
lvl.1

Finland

I have a Mini 3 and would like to get the Fly More kit; I can't find one listed as compatible with the Mini 3, only for the Mini 3 Pro. Are the kits the same for both versions?

2023-2-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Mini 3 doesn't have a separate bundle for the additional accessories (Fly more kit) that shows on the DJI Mini 3 Pro. However, the DJI Mini 3 has its own bundle called DJI Mini 3 Fly More Combo which includes all the additional accessories the for the said unit. You may click the link below for you to check. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

https://store.dji.com/fi/product/dji-mini-3?vid=128061
2023-2-19
Use props
KitkaMart
lvl.1

Finland

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-19 19:03
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Mini 3 doesn't have a separate bundle for the additional accessories (Fly more kit) that shows on the DJI Mini 3 Pro. However, the DJI Mini 3 has its own bundle called DJI Mini 3 Fly More Combo which includes all the additional accessories the for the said unit. You may click the link below for you to check. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

https://store.dji.com/fi/product/dji-mini-3?vid=128061

As I have already bought my Mini 3, a package deal is not really of any use to me!
As per my original question, does the Mini 3 Pro Fly More kit work with the Mini 3? I.e., will the Mini 3 fit in the case and are the spare blades compatible? I know the batteries and the 2 way charger will work.
2023-2-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

KitkaMart Posted at 2-20 11:35
As I have already bought my Mini 3, a package deal is not really of any use to me!
As per my original question, does the Mini 3 Pro Fly More kit work with the Mini 3? I.e., will the Mini 3 fit in the case and are the spare blades compatible? I know the batteries and the 2 way charger will work.

We appreciate your response. The DJI Mini 3 Pro propellers are the same as the DJI Mini 3 however, the provided screws are not interchangeable therefore it is not cross-compatible. You may purchase this kit and use the Intelligent Flight Battery Plus, Two-Way Charging Hub, Shoulder Bag, and  USB 3.0 Type-C Data Cable. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-2-23
Use props
KitkaMart
lvl.1

Finland

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-23 05:50
We appreciate your response. The DJI Mini 3 Pro propellers are the same as the DJI Mini 3 however, the provided screws are not interchangeable therefore it is not cross-compatible. You may purchase this kit and use the Intelligent Flight Battery Plus, Two-Way Charging Hub, Shoulder Bag, and  USB 3.0 Type-C Data Cable. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

Thank you, that's answered my question clearly. The incorrect screws shouldn't be a major problem
2023-2-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

KitkaMart Posted at 2-23 09:43
Thank you, that's answered my question clearly. The incorrect screws shouldn't be a major problem

You are most welcome. Again, sorry for the confusion. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules