Action 3/Mimo connection problem
783 2 2023-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
scottberg
lvl.1
United States

I've had the Action 3 for 2 days. Upon receipt, I was able to connect the Action 3 to the Mimo app. Now, no matter what I do, the camera will not connect to the app on my phone. I see a screen that says "Device List" then the app scans, but it returns an error that says "No Compatible Device Found" then goes back to scanning again. Do I have a defective unit?

2023-2-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific mobile device are you using? Did you already manage to activate the unit? When connecting to the DJI Mimo app, kindly please turn on both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth then connect the mobile device via Wi-Fi. You may refer to the tutorial below. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2023-2-19
Use props
scottberg
lvl.1
United States

Yes, I was able to activate the unit initially.

I already tried the fix you reference above and it did not work. Just by the way, when I tried to connect the Action 3 via wi-fi I got an error saying the wi-fi password was incorrect even though I was using the one provided off the screen of the Action 3.
When given the chance to connect to the Action 3 network, I enter the password and my iPhone 14 Pro Max in the wifi settings section says "No Internet Connection" (for the Action 3).
2023-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules